Ok.

So I've got 1400 dollars.......

I"m gonna get a Ceriatone 18w TMB. for 800.
an Avatar 2x12 for like 300. suggest some speakers I'm thinking greenbacks though

I have 300 for effects.

I need a GREAT overdrive.
A wah (I'm thinking a vox 847)
a Memory man with hazarai (takes care of not needing a looper or anthing)
another good OD for some different tones (perferably with more gain for heavier stuff)

I"m gonna go used on all my pedals so Shoot!
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
i don't know if you have enough money for these, but:
wah: fulltone clyde deluxe
OD: OCD ! (you don't need 2 od's IMO, the OCD has lots of gain and sounds good both low and higher gain)
Quote by The red Strat.
i don't know if you have enough money for these, but:
wah: fulltone clyde deluxe
OD: OCD ! (you don't need 2 od's IMO, the OCD has lots of gain and sounds good both low and higher gain)

. OCD ok. I wanted two so I can kick in a higher gain one when I need to.

The fulltone costs like 300 bucks itself doesn't it lol?
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
maybe you should take a look at the marshall jtm bluesbraker reissue combo, a little pricier but its the real deal and saves the cost of that avatar 2x12.

used that is...
Hmmm I dunno
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
If you want two overdrives, Visual Sound makes the Double Trouble. It's two overdrives in one, which are apparently modeled after the TS-808. That'll keep you from buying two pedals, but it cost about as much as two or three.

If that's too expensive, try two Bad Monkies. Set one for lower gain boosts, and the other as a higher gain boost.
he wants two OD's for different tones. 2 BMs will give him the same tone.

TS, the OCD has a LP and HP mode, which are voiced differenty, and the pedal has quite a bit of gain. i'd definitely go with the OCD.

as for speakers, greenabcks and a 18 watter is pretty much the classic combination, but i'd look into warehouse speakers. i hear they're celestion tone and quality at a lower cost.
Quote by The red Strat.
he wants two OD's for different tones. 2 BMs will give him the same tone.

TS, the OCD has a LP and HP mode, which are voiced differenty, and the pedal has quite a bit of gain. i'd definitely go with the OCD.

as for speakers, greenabcks and a 18 watter is pretty much the classic combination, but i'd look into warehouse speakers. i hear they're celestion tone and quality at a lower cost.

hmm Well maybe I'll stretch my budget a bit an get two OCDs lol

warehouse speakers huh? I'll look into em.

any other suggestions
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
hmm Well maybe I'll stretch my budget a bit an get two OCDs lol

half of UG just creamed their pants.
Gibson LP w/SD59+PRS Dragon II
Fender 52RI Hotrod Tele
PRS Tremonti SE w/Bulldog Extremist/Black Label

Cornford MK50H & 2x12
Marshall JMP-1

TC Electronics G-System

MacBook + Ableton Live
Quote by JOn`
half of UG just creamed their pants.

rofl
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
. OCD ok. I wanted two so I can kick in a higher gain one when I need to.

The fulltone costs like 300 bucks itself doesn't it lol?

OCD is 160 new and you can get them for 120 used no problem. It is really versatile and can do very gainy stuff but also great low gain tones. As for speakers, there is no better combo than a Marshall and some Greenbacks!
edit: Don't do Warehouse speakers. They are basically Celestions at a slightly lower price, but Avatar gives you the Greenbacks with a cab for a realllllllyyyy good price.
Guitar
Ernie Ball Music Man Silhouette Special
Washburn WI64
Martin D-15
Amps
1960s Harmony
Rocktron/Egnater TOL 50 2x12
Rivera Chubster 55
FX
Fulltone OCD v.1
Keeley TS808
Voodoo Labs Superfuzz
Wilson WH10
Boss DD-20
Quote by RHCPfan01
OCD is 160 new and you can get them for 120 used no problem. It is really versatile and can do very gainy stuff but also great low gain tones. As for speakers, there is no better combo than a Marshall and some Greenbacks!
edit: Don't do Warehouse speakers. They are basically Celestions at a slightly lower price, but Avatar gives you the Greenbacks with a cab for a realllllllyyyy good price.

an avatar traditional cab (empty) with 2 warehouse greebacks is 320 dollars.
an avatar vintage with 2 celestion greenbacks is 360.
Quote by The red Strat.
an avatar traditional cab (empty) with 2 warehouse greebacks is 320 dollars.
an avatar vintage with 2 celestion greenbacks is 360.

thats still not a bad deal considering a greenback is a think 100 bucks new
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Full tone wah and a barber tone pump or burn unit. Both those pedals have two channels and thet really are some of the best stuff out there right now.
Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd
The OCD is around 130 used. Thats all you really need, dial it in high and use your volume knob to control gain.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by igotabcrich32
The OCD is around 130 used. Thats all you really need, dial it in high and use your volume knob to control gain.

thats a good idea
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era