So I've smoked and inhaled several things, including hookah and stuff, but I never have actually inhaled a cigarette or cigar because it's never sounded very appealing. I decided to give it a try last night on a Primetime "little cigar" (bull**** it's a cigarette)

I did it several times, finished the primetime, got a bit lightheaded as expected and liked it. But it kept getting worse. I got more and more dizzy. It kept getting more intense until I had to go over and throw up. I still felt like crap. About 2mins after throwing up I actually passed out while standing up, and my best friend caught me. After I woke up I stayed on the ground and my vision was ****ed up for like 5mins, all the colors were running together and everything was fuzzy noisy.

Whats the deal? I've inhaled before, I love hookah, and I've smoked other things too... what was the deal with this? I was scared I was having an allergic reaction when my vision started messing up.

My friends think it's because i'm 5'11'' and 120lbs but I don't see how that connects to smoking other things with no problems.

Thanks for the input =)
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by Mazzakazza
Because smoking tobacco is more harmful than smoking grass.

Go smoke some weed.

Weed's not for me.
-Jim Morrison
You don't inhale cigars, just to make clear.

Weird man, the first time I smoked I had 3 Lucky Strikes and I felt fine, but after a couple of weeks I smoked 1 cigarette and it hit me quite hard, I felt dizzy and relaxed at the same time, really weird.
Maybe it's just the nicotine, or you smoked it too fast?
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
I'd imagine you smoked it far too fast.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Mazzakazza
Because smoking tobacco is more harmful than smoking grass.

Go smoke some weed.

wrong, studies proved that Weed is much more harmful than cigarettes

Just don't smoke.

Also, don't turn this statement into a flamewar. That's the last thing I need.
██████████████████████████████
I'm so cool I don't HAVE to Smoke.

There is nothing good that comes out of Smoking, you get Lung Cancer and lose a lot of money.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Quote by CrackAddict2000
You don't inhale cigars, just to make clear.

Weird man, the first time I smoked I had 3 Lucky Strikes and I felt fine, but after a couple of weeks I smoked 1 cigarette and it hit me quite hard, I felt dizzy and relaxed at the same time, really weird.
Maybe it's just the nicotine, or you smoked it too fast?

Its possible.

Primetimes might as well be cigarettes, though. They look just like cigarettes, are filtered, and are only called little cigars to get around the advertising hitches about cigarettes.

It's not like I'm addicted or anything. Quite the opposite, right now, I feel no inclination to have anything like that again...
-Jim Morrison
sounds like a nicotine overdose to me. just smoke more and get used to it. or indeed smoke some weed
Too much nicotine for your system. You should of only had a puff or two or three. Pretty much the same thing happened to me the first time I chewed some tobacco. Just take it easy if you are going to pick up smoking but you shouldn't.
I've smoked a primetime and felt absolutely nothing except a gross taste in my mouth for the following 24 hours or so. I don't smoke though it was a one time thing.
Just don't smoke.

/thread
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
I hate it when people say i need to break the addiction. Get some experience before you make comments like that.

I smoke like twice a month. I'm not addicted. Its a purely social thing, out with the guys on weekends I'll occasionally have a puff or two from someones cigar.

I think I should have smoked it slower.
-Jim Morrison
Like they say...don't smoke.

IF you do smoke whatever be it baccy, green or whatever and you get odd sensations either stop doing it or accept it and carry on...
[
Quote by Ralbert07

Just don't smoke.

Wrong, studies -proved- nothing, they suggested in a half-assed sort of way that weed might be related to the development of mental disease. They were sorta right - the current understanding is that if such a condition is related to hereditary pass-ons, then the use of weed may quicken the development of the condition.

Weed on its own cannot cause these conditions, though it can still cause lung, mouth, tongue, etc cancer, much like cigarettes. But people are more likely to chain-smoke cigarettes, whereas most people smoke nowhere near the number of blunts a day as an average cigarette user.
Quote by Ralbert07

Just don't smoke.

I'm not trying to turn this into a flame war. HOWEVER, tobacco is actually a lot more dangerous to your health than marijuana. This is obviously only if someone who smokes marijuana only smokes that - marijuana. However, many other marijuana uses also mix it with tobacco hence making it more dangerous. But, tobacco as a drug on its own, has more adverse health affects than marijuana. Besides, most studies completed on the affect marijuana has on the brain have been INCONCLUSIVE, therefore it surely cannot be THAT damaging.

And it sounds like you had too much nicotine enter your brain for those effects. That may be because you smoked a cigar and they are generally stronger than cigarettes and you just over did it a little. It's no big deal though.
Last edited by Adam_Harrison9 at May 23, 2008,
Yeah probably, and if you feel like smoking just do it, I do that also but I smoke very very rarely, it's just nice once in a while, just like drinking. I like to drink but I don't do it too often because it's bad for you. Since I smoke rarely I never have the feeling that I want to smoke again if I just had one.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
little cigars aren't cigarettes. they're LITTLE CIGARS.

they're wrapped with tobacco leaf

not paper
I've seen one million toilets...

AND I ROCKED THEM ALL!
Quote by Ralbert07

Marijuana! A powerful narcotic in which lurks MURDER! INSANITY! DEATH!

Resist the advances of so-called " pot " peddlers, have a relaxing pack of Marlboro's instead.

Marlboro's, come to where the flavor is.
two and a half men.
was it like a b&m? cause i know those will do the same thing to some people if you inhale it fast.
Accepting no constraints from without, we countenanced none within ourselves, either, and found that the world opened before us like the petals of a rose. ~ CrimethInc.
Quote by Cameronrobson
Marijuana! A powerful narcotic in which lurks MURDER! INSANITY! DEATH!

Resist the advances of so-called " pot " peddlers, have a relaxing pack of Marlboro's instead.

Marlboro's, come to where the flavor is.

I used to smoke Marlboro reds, then I compared the tar content: 10mg to that of maybe a different pack fo cigarettes and believed it would be better if I smoked cigarettes with less nicotine and less tar, rather than those that are full of tar and only have a tiny bit more nicotine. Besides, marlboro are pretty expensive.
If there is cigar tobacco in them then it's a **** load stronger than a normal cigarette, that combined with probably smoking it too fast could well be what messed you up... Or it could have been that while you were smoking you were sneaked up on by ninjas, who poisoned you, borrowed $30 from your wallet to buy shoes, went and got them, robbed somebody else and put your money back before you had even recovered.

Personally I think the second one is a lot more likely... bloody ninjas and their shoes
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by Mazzakazza

But people are more likely to chain-smoke cigarettes, whereas most people smoke nowhere near the number of blunts a day as an average cigarette user.

Not in my experience.... You smoke the green proper, you smoke **** loads....

The advantage cigs have thou is they don't turn you into a cabbage every time you have one. Which I found to be a bonus.
[
Quote by Skuzzmo

The advantage cigs have thou is they don't turn you into a cabbage every time you have one. Which I found to be a bonus.

What, you smoke up to 80 spliffs a day? Get real
Quote by Mazzakazza
What, you smoke up to 80 spliffs a day? Get real

When I used to smoke it, it used to be a biffta lit and in the mouth all the hours I was awake and I know a lot of people who still do that... does that equate to 80 a day? I dunno....
[
Quote by Skuzzmo

no way dude, green is way more "potent" than tobacco. imagine smoking the same amount of pot that's in 1 cigarette, you'd be more than set.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
man i haven't had a primetime forever. I love the strawberry ones! But they dont sell them around here anymore

Oh and by other things you've smoked, if weed "isn't for you" and tobacco knocks you on your ass ( ), please dont tell you me you crush up leaves from a tree and wrap it in a gum wrapper.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.