Ive got something that ive been working on for a couple of days. I got the rythym where i wanted it, then quickly threw on some lead guitar and bass. Let me know what you think.

Song is in my profile

Lady in the Light.

i do Crit4Crit
Check Out some of my recordings Here

"Playing scales is like a boxer skipping rope or punching a bag. It's not the thing in itself; it's preparatory to the activity"-Barney Kessel

Join Band of Gypsys
impressive, not as good as Get Back though but thats the Beatles, it always sounds good, the melody is really good in this one and that up strum thing sounds killer, ur soloing is really good too but sounds out of time in the beginning, dont know if u meant for that but it sounded funny,

crit mine?
I really liked it man, your influences shine through in a way that isn't really overpowering at all, good stuff.

I loved the slightly middle-eastern vibe it got at times, really really cool.
12 string? Really nice tune there. I liked how the lead flowed through the chord changes. Excellent job all around!
thats not a 12 string. its a 6 string with a tunning of EEEEBE. I got it from Crosby, Stills, and Nash's "Carry On" and "Suite: Judy Blue Eyes"

"Playing scales is like a boxer skipping rope or punching a bag. It's not the thing in itself; it's preparatory to the activity"-Barney Kessel

Join Band of Gypsys
i updated the song from some suggestions by people on this site and Vanderbilly.com i not completley satisfied but i want to know if it is a step in the right direction.

Join Band of Gypsys
The filter-y sound coming through at the beginning was just right. Maybe pan it left to right to make it sound like it's moving across?

Something about the way the first lead comes in seems a little... abrupt.

Then it gets sucked way back in the mix.

Bring that lead out, it's purdy.

Yeah I don't know if it's just the mix that your posted tonight, but the lead is being buried by the acoustic rhythm right now.
If I did it, this is how I did it.