Hi, I was wondering if it is normal for my amp(cube 30) to buzz when I'm not touching any parts of the guitar? the buzz fades away if I touch the metal parts(such as fretting the strings) of my guitar and the buzz gets louder or smaller if turn the volume knob on my guitar but is less effected if I turn the knob on my amp. It's mainly when distortion is turned high.

Is this normal for SS amps?
Fapping is considered as strumming training
What kind of guitar do you have. My emgs do that when near a computer.
I decided I want to be more like the people on ug...

Searchbar!!!

That oughta do it.

Time for a supercool guitar demonstration by herman li,

Herman Li- why is this guitar so big?

Stage guy- because its a bass herman

tele 72 deluxe
Quote by Tsen
tele 72 deluxe

its a telecaster? so it has single coil pick ups Im assuming, Single Coil's always buzz, humbuckers dont nothing is wrong its all normal

EDIT:

its not the Amp, its the guitar dont worry everything is fine bro
Quote by SharpSpoon
I think I can safely say I would still bang her knowing this information.

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
^No, 72 deluxes are HH, so basically they're wired like an LP or SG. And no, it's not too big of a problem Threadstarter. most amps do that.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
alright thanks!
Since it goes away when you touch the strings and turn the volume knob, it's the guitar. It's probably grounded badly/wrong/not grounded or whatever, I don't think it's anything to worry about.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
will rewiring it solve the problem? cuz I was planning to replace to pickups and pots...
Quote by mr_hankey
Your strings (and the bridge) aren't grounded. They should be.

At least, not well. It's worth going over the electronics in that guitar. Mabye shield the cavities while you're at it.