so im moving to boarding school, and i wont really have that much of a chance to buy gear.

i pretty much love my guitar and my amp, so i think im gonna buy a few pedals.

i have a little big muff and a boss harmonizer, but im looking for some other cool effects. maybe a wah.

what are your suggestions?
you should get a sound enhancement pedal
/sarcasm
I really don't use a wah, but flanger pedals are fun to mess around with.
Also, if your not going to be near a music shop you should stock up on strings and things of that nature.
Current Gear:
ESP LTD MH-250
Ibanez rg470
Peavey ValveKing 112
Blackheart little giant head
2 homemade 112 cabinets
Boss SD-1
i lost my picks when i went away to college. now that im backing using a pick again, i have a very strange pick/fingers style that i think benefited my playing so much. crazy string skips and arpeggios are common in my leads now.

Wah is always fun to work with.

If you buy a PODXT or something, by the time you get BACK home, you sohuld have a few tones worked out (it takes for ever to get something awesome with it, but when you do it sticks)
a couple of leads or a soldering iron and some solder you never know when u will break it and maybe a set oh headphones
jackson dk2 2008
hamer xt sunburst qt
epiphone g400
peavey vk212
morley p wah
behringer pb1000
dige bm
big muff ny
behringer dc 9 comp
member of the Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

£8.50/58fund for a ROCKTRON HUSH SUPER C PEDAL
Quote by sidvicious182
what about those little micropods?

Nah, my school got one and I was assigned to make a tutorial on it, spent some time with it and although it was definately an improvement over the V-Amp we used to have it's a lot less user-friendly due to the size. Unless you're on a really tight budget I'd look into the real PODs, they're awesome.
i'd probably try posting in the right forum next time
Quote by Freddy_Walker
stevo 192 lol mate u a beast! Such a rebel!!!

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Trace Elliot Series 6 head and cabs
Fender American Stratocaster
Vintage Teisco electric guitar
Fender princeton 650 dsp amp