Just got back from Sam Ashe with my Peavey Delta Blues 210. Got it for $380.00 used and it's in great condition. It also came with a footswitch and the previous owner (who happened to be the guy that sold it to me) put a stand by switch on the back. Can't wait to get home and turn it up!!
Pics!
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Sweet man, never played one myself but heard some good stuff. New amp days rock. Mines Monday...I'm torn between the Peavey Valveking and the Vox 50VT(the 2x12 version). So far I'm leaning towards the vox...it suits me almost perfect...but monday I'll try a few other models before handing out cash. But please do, post some pics.
Chaos

Quote by Phobos&Deimos
I never brag about how incredibly awesome I am.

Sky,

I played one of those at GC (the hybrid right?) and I think they have a really good tube sound. You should enjoy it!
Lol. There's always a reason as to why there are never pics.

Its all, "I got a new amp! I'll get pics up right after I go to the moon."

But nah, it's cool. At least your reason is legitimate, it's not like you have to go take a shower or something.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Well, they didn't post.....wtf? I gotta go to a MD party, when I get back, I'll see where I messed up.....sorry bout that.
Ok, I'm gonna try again.................

If you look at the back up towards the left hand corner(in pic 23) , you can see the nifty little modded stand by switch....although you may have to squent (sp?) to see it....

My buddy just put in some new JJ tubes with the higher gains......sounds great!
Attachments:
Picture 028.jpg
Picture 027.jpg
Picture 023.jpg
Picture 024.jpg
Picture 029.jpg
Nice buy dude. Played the Delta Blues a few weeks back, just loved it. And pretty handy standby too. Hope it lasts ya a good long while thar.
Thanks man! I have really enjoyed playing outta this lil beauty! My wife is getting jealous of me and my new love....LOL!