ok for a rockschool thing me and 3 others have to perform 3 songs at the end of 9 weeks (it is about week 4 now)

we have chosen enter sandman and chop suey for definate

a third idea that i am convinced will not work is raining blood

we arent bad at our instruments but this is the first time for all of us playing as a group really

we need some suggestions to songs around enter sandman difficulty that are not in any strange tuning (standard, drop d, d standard, drop c and 1/2 step down are the only ones we can do really)
You Shook Me All Night Long
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
i've seen some decent guitarists butcher chop suey

do it right please

i agree with guy above, do ac/dc

'08 Ibanez S5470 Prestige
Gibson SG Special - discontinued teal finish
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
4x12 Mesa Oversized Slanted Cab
BOSS TU-2
iSP Decimator
um Smells like teen spirit? A gunshot to the head of trep isnt too hard, except the solo
and interlude's, and ur drummer is gonna need a double kick, or double kick pedal
Quote by SharpSpoon
I think I can safely say I would still bang her knowing this information.

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
Quote by schecter_r0cker
um Smells like teen spirit? A gunshot to the head of trep isnt too hard, except the solo
and interlude's, and ur drummer is gonna need a double kick, or double kick pedal

yeah our drummers great. hes a good double kicker but hes 13 and OCCASIONALLY needs to know when to stop he can do chop suey fine

would my curse by KSE be a good idea? we need something metally so ac/dc isnt really our thing
chop suey ftw. i suggest my curse by KSE as u r doin drop c...
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
Quote by Random3
yeah our drummers great. hes a good double kicker but hes 13 and OCCASIONALLY needs to know when to stop he can do chop suey fine

would my curse by KSE be a good idea? we need something metally so ac/dc isnt really our thing

for me, My curse is hard as hell, (well the intro) I always bung it up, but if ur
guitarist(s) can do it go for it
Quote by SharpSpoon

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
Quote by Random3

ac dc are metal man...
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Quote by Rizzo228
ac dc are metal man...

damn u have some good drugs dude, can i get some off u?
AC/DC is THE Classic rock band, they may have been considered metal in their days but now, Bands like System of a down, Disturbed, Trivium, KSE, Children of Bodom (need I go on Cause I will) are considered metal
Quote by SharpSpoon

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
Rage against the machine
just do it.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
I think if you're into KSE, then End of Heartache would be a good one as long as you can hit those sextuplet hammer-ons and pull-offs.
We Rock With Our Cocks Out: UG Naked Club FTW!!

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
how many George Bushs does it take to fix the economy? -1
Quote by schecter_r0cker
AC/DC is THE Classic rock band, they may have been considered metal in their days but now, Bands like System of a down, Disturbed, Trivium, KSE, Children of Bodom (need I go on Cause I will) are considered metal

wat
Quote by schecter_r0cker

well yah but they ( back in the day of my father) were metal but things changed as you said
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Quote by InvaderTSN
wat

wut dont u get, they are Metal (different Genre's of metal) but Still metal... Retard
Quote by SharpSpoon

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
Quote by schecter_r0cker

well yah but they ( back in the day of my father) were metal but things changed as you said..and no paint thiner for you ITS MINE!!!
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
have u thought about Ozzy's Crazy Train?? its quite strate forward, although the solo and the bits in the chorus may seem a bit daunting at first, but try it. as with most things learn it all slowly nd... well, y'know. We cover it in the band i play in, also it sounds so much more rad if its played in DGCFAD.

another one u could try it The Trooper by Iron Maiden.

^^ both classic songs, but i personally think they need to be played a little bit faster than they are played on the albums. it will just feel right, you'll know what i mean if you try em...
Quote by schecter_r0cker
wut dont u get, they are Metal (different Genre's of metal) but Still metal... Retard

Metalcore/nu-metal =/= metal.
In that case, do some Maiden.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by schecter_r0cker

You pretty much just pwned yourself.

And to TS, do Raining Blood. Always a crowd pleaser. Why don't you think it will work?
Last edited by Stoner0405 at May 23, 2008,
Quote by InvaderTSN
Do Journey. Everybody loves Journey.

true...true...

lol

do
Let There Be Rock-ACDC
The Trooper-Iron Maiden

or some Sabbath
or BOC