i currently own a metal muff, and i love it, however, its not very versatile. distortion is up, mids all the way down, or dist down and mids up are the only 2 sounds it can make (although the top boost is nice). i love pedals with a ton of knobs can i can tweak and tweak.

what i use my dist pedal for: thing mostly metallica-ish new and old (new i mean black album, cause in my mind that was metallicas last album), some pantera, and some nu-metal. 3 very different sounds, and the metal muff is kinda in the middle of all of them, so its usable, but maybe with all the extra features on the uber metal would really help (the gate looks great too). im only hesitant cause iv heard horror stories about the tonecore pedals breaking and being really temperamental.

i cannot try this in any store around me for one reason or another, so im really depending on u guys. thanks.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
any explanation?
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
the uber isnt temperamental, it just sounds bad (ive tried it, and the rectifier setting on my RP50 sounds better that the line6)
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI