Ok so I normally keep my Hellraiser in Drop C. Usually I only have to make fine tunings every couple days or so b/c it's set up perfectly for that tuning, but for the last 4 or 5 days I'd been playing in Db standard b/c I was learning some BTBAM. Today I went back to the Drop C, and the tuning hasn't been holding near as well as it normally does. Do I just need to let the neck adjust again, or am I going to have to set the whole thing up again? The strings aren't too old either, maybe 3 or 4 weeks.
i would just give the neck some time to adjust to the looser tension. if it keeps it up do a new setup.
I had the same problem but when i changed strings it was fine. However my strings were pretty worn so that probably shouldn't apply to you. Nice guitar by the way
Give it a couple days and see if it sets back. If not, then restring them. The last resort is a new setup, which shouldnt be necessary.
Quote by Twisted Magnum
Give it a couple days and see if it sets back. If not, then restring them. The last resort is a new setup, which shouldnt be necessary.

Yea I wouldn't think I'd have to change the setup since I didn't make any adjustments at all except switching tunings and it wasn't that big of a change anyways. It's not like I went from Drop A to standard.