I noticed stride has new flavors. Berry, Orange, Cinnamon. I havent seen them in any stores in Canada yet. Only in America.

Will we get them eventually? or do we just have to stick with Forever Fruit, Winter Fresh and Speermint.
i do, but those new flavors give off a very strong scent and usually makes my pants reek of them from having them in my pocket in a bad way. Stick with forever fruit
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
its pretty good. But stride you can eat the gum with the wrapper cuz the wrapper disolves that's what makes the flavor last longer.
Quote by KurtCobain9898
I noticed stride has new flavors. Berry, Orange, Cinnamon. I havent seen them in any stores in Canada yet. Only in America.

Will we get them eventually? or do we just have to stick with Forever Fruit, Winter Fresh and Speermint.

if this and bear attacks are all you have to worry about you have an easy life dude.
Quote by KurtCobain9898
I like the Berry one. Thats why i want to know if it will ever come to Canada. lol

+1 I've heard the cinnamon one tastes like shit though. Anyone tried orange?
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
Quote by bxcarracer
its pretty good. But stride you can eat the gum with the wrapper cuz the wrapper disolves that's what makes the flavor last longer.

Actually it doesn't, and Stride has never said that it dissolves. When I eat the wrapper with it, I can feel the wrapper still in the gum, it's gross.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by Dilweed
+1 I've heard the cinnamon one tastes like shit though. Anyone tried orange?

the cinnamon tastes like... cinnamon. rather generic actually. the orange is good though, pretty much what you would expect. but the Berry is my favorite of the newer flavors.
Quote by tuwyci
if this and bear attacks are all you have to worry about you have an easy life dude.

Price of beer too, eh.

around 35$$ for a 24. ( Unless you by LakePort)
stoopid goverment controlling the achool eh.

But in America you can go down to the Wal-Mart and get an 18pack for 15$ or something.
Quote by KurtCobain9898
Price of beer too, eh.

around 35$$ for a 24. ( Unless you by LakePort)
stoopid goverment controlling the achool eh.

But in America you can go down to the Wal-Mart and get an 18pack for 15$ or something.

Yeah, but we have to be 21 to buy it.
I actually like cinnamon. I don't care for forever fruit, but I like all the other flavors.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
They're all awesome. I've only seen them in Walgreens and such, which in America is a drug store, so you might want to check your drug stores.
ok i havent looked in pharmacy's yet.

And HAHA you guys have to be 21!. Us its 19...and 18 in Quebec. but in Quebec they dont rly care, Lots of people get away with buying achool at 16-17 years old.