As the title says, it is a traynor YCV50 Blue combo with 1 12 inch celestion vintage 30 speaker. It is in like new condition, with new tubes in it. Would come with a footswitch and the original paperwork, and nothing at all is wrong with it. I would be looking for around 500 shipped, if there is interest I will post up pics and what not. If interested, email me at kevinshahrpass@hotmail.com and we can work out a deal, thanks guys!

Last edited by applecakes1207 at May 24, 2008,
Wellllllll long story short I was selling my JCM800 and I had a buyer but he ended up scamming me out of 3100 dollars that I will never see again, so Im basically selling everything I own to make the money back to pay back my bank. Ill probably end up buying it again once I get a bunch more paychecks but Im just really hurting for money right now. I got the amp used but it is in perfect condition with new tubes and everything. thanks!
Damn, that sucks mate. Good Luck selling, shouldn't be that hard, I have the YVC40 version myself and love it.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
PM sent

2001 Fender MIM Stratocaster
1987 Fender F-210 Acoustic
Partscaster (in progress)

Traynor YCV40
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez AD-9
MXR M-108
EHX Metal Muff
Boss NS-2

WTB:
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner

Follow me on Twitter!
Quote by applecakes1207
Wellllllll long story short I was selling my JCM800 and I had a buyer but he ended up scamming me out of 3100 dollars that I will never see again, so Im basically selling everything I own to make the money back to pay back my bank. Ill probably end up buying it again once I get a bunch more paychecks but Im just really hurting for money right now. I got the amp used but it is in perfect condition with new tubes and everything. thanks!

Lets go kill him....
Wait, was it a trade in UG?
Quote by rastaman12
Mike1109- I didnt get your pm, id say email me and go from there because pms never work for me here

Ravenrage- you supply the guns and Im in haha

Luckyslevin- it was over craigslist, not UG

Thanks for your support guyssssssss
Make sure you check the PMS on your profile mate. most people don't realize the forum PM and profile PM aren't synchronized.
http://my.ultimate-guitar.com/
Peace.
Quote by rastaman12
this is one the of the best amps in this price range!

Free Bump
[Gear]
1957 Reissue Gibson Les Paul Custom [gone ]
1958 Reissue Sunburst (Ice Tea)
1959 Reissue Sunburst (Cherry)
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG
50th Anniversary CS Masterbuilt Strat

Fender Deluxe Reverb Reissue
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL
I wish I had the cash. I'd only be able to go like $200 max and apparently you're already cutting it down a lot already.
thanks for the comments guys, def a great amp and I hate to see it go. The boost channel on my hotrod isnt really doin it for me these days :-(
How is it in terms of versatility? i'm looking for something that can do cleans, blues, hard rock, and some metal, even if an OD is needed
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
That that amp is awesome for cleans, although you will need an OD to get a metal tone. its very versatile.
Quote by rastaman12
I also vote we dismember the arshole. Sorry to hear the bad news. That is a great amp, I'm surprised it's still for sale. Free bump.
Quote by SomebodySomeone
How is it in terms of versatility? i'm looking for something that can do cleans, blues, hard rock, and some metal, even if an OD is needed

In terms of versatility, it can do a whole lot. Ive gotten all the tones you listed out of it with my overdrive (Maxon OD-9) and even without. I just listed it on ebay but if you want to buy it i will take it off or you could just buy it off there, its listed at 425 buy it now with 60 shipping cause its so damn heavy. Anyone interested PM me or something and Ill send you the link. You could also just search for it or whatever on ebay and probably find it pretty easy as i think its the only one on there now. Thanks for the comments guyssssssssss
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you got this amp from me. Man that sucks you gotta get rid of it. Buy this amp someone. It's a good amp and applecakes1207 is trustworthy in my book
Free bump

For the sad story
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 DL4
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Dan Electro Fish'n'chips
Ibanez LU-10
Quote by twistudriffer
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you got this amp from me. Man that sucks you gotta get rid of it. Buy this amp someone. It's a good amp and applecakes1207 is trustworthy in my book

Wellllll if you were selling it on craigslist in buffalo and you go to hilbert college then yes I did buy it from you haha

It def sucks I have to get rid of it, but money sucks at this point in time. Ill probably end up buying another one at some point but I need to money now to pay my bank back, it sucks a **** man
GL sellin'
Free bump.
Quote by rastaman12
If I had the cash I'd buy that puppy right now. Im trying to save up for one now, but I only have like $150 right, If by some miracle (or misfortune in your case), you haven't sold it by the time I can buy it, consider it sold.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
sold to sawtman, sad to see it go but happy to see the money hahaha thanks for the support guys
How much did it go for?
Quote by rastaman12