Not too bad, but the vocalist needs to put a little emotion into his singing. Otherwise, it wasn't bad.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Quote by MetalGS3SE
Not too bad, but the vocalist needs to put a little emotion into his singing. Otherwise, it wasn't bad.

Alright thanks man. Im the vocalist so thanks for the tip.
It was good. You should turn up the bass and bass drum. Put some light delay and more bass on that guitar too. Good job
**** guys. i live right near you. i live in mount airy. but i like the music. the singer seems a little out of key however. but what school you guys go to?
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
Quote by wshnationals
**** guys. i live right near you. i live in mount airy. but i like the music. the singer seems a little out of key however. but what school you guys go to?

Yea ive been really sick latley so im not sounding to good. And we all goto Walkersville High School. You?
the intro seems a little sketchy and the vocals are mentioned in other replies. otherwise sounds good.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by TMayers13
Yea ive been really sick latley so im not sounding to good. And we all goto Walkersville High School. You?

i go to linganore. maybe our bands could do a gig together in the future or something?
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
What an original name. :stickpoke

Also... EUGH!! Horrid distorted tone.
Signatures are overrated.
I think it was pretty good but the singing was a bit shaky. Can you sing high like the singer in the chorus?
Quote by ThrillerIOH
I think it was pretty good but the singing was a bit shaky. Can you sing high like the singer in the chorus?

I dont think so, I have a freakishly deep voice but im gonna keep working on it.