Terry Wogan is a fucking ledgend.

Discuss...

Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by ctb
he's so funny on the eurovision song contest.

oh... and...

So he's hilarious, awesomely sexy and has a big dick?

all the ladies that are married have made a mistake
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

Complete legend. My fave moment was when he and Fearne Cotton both read out different winners for the eurovision UK vote last year - priceless!!!
Quote by ctb
he's so funny on the eurovision song contest.

he's a d*** at the eurovision

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by EMGs_rule

+1 I can't stand his commentary. Occasionally he'll say something funny, but he's just really annoying.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Can you enlighten us over here on this (States) side of the pond?
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
I love Terry Wogan.

In fact, anyone who doesn't isn't human.

Even Varg Vikernes probably sits in his cell listening to Terry Wogan in the night.
I've never heard of any of these people either.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
I was on the train on the way to college last week, and the guy speaking over the radio sounded like him, and had the same mannerisms and humor, it was the most amesome train ride ever.
Quote by ZanasCross

Quote by EMGs_rule

He's the only thing that makes it bearable. Face it, ALL the entrants are ALWAYS rubbish, and very few of them even make the grade as eye candy.
If he didn't rant about the balkan states voting for each other(and the rest of it), it would even lack comedy value.
Quote by cliff_em_all
I was on the train on the way to college last week, and the guy speaking over the radio sounded like him, and had the same mannerisms and humor, it was the most amesome train ride ever.

You know he's a DJ on Radio 2, right?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Let's be honest, the musical side of Eurovision is, 'a bit sh1t'...without Wogan, it wouldn't be worth watching, with Terry, well, it is literally better than a fish riding a bike, and i think that would be pretty Godamn funky 2bh....
Quote by Yakult

I meant the radio on the train. you know the intercom.
Quote by ZanasCross

Quote by Yakult

I often wonder why there aren't more fatalities when people wander round with their eyes and ears firmly closed...

(oh, and has anyone noticed that the new Nightwish singer sounds like a 'good' Eurovision entry? (im not starting a 'new singer/old singer' argument here (let's leave that for youtube video comments), just the musical sound...?))
Quote by cliff_em_all
I meant the radio on the train. you know the intercom.

the intercom was making jokes?

...class
Quote by MightyAl
He's the only thing that makes it bearable. Face it, ALL the entrants are ALWAYS rubbish, and very few of them even make the grade as eye candy.
If he didn't rant about the balkan states voting for each other(and the rest of it), it would even lack comedy value.

then why watch it?

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by EMGs_rule
then why watch it?

Because I find it funny that Wogan goes ape over(for example) Greece giving Cyprus 12 points, year after year.
Plus, I always like hearing that magical phrase; "Norway, no points".
It's a bit like some football scores. For years, I thought there was a team in Scotland called Partick Thistle Nil.
The year everyone gave England no points for going to war was priceless. Terry sitting there getting hammered and ranting on all night was great.
i watch it in the hope the lordi will some day make a random guest appearance

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by EMGs_rule
i watch it in the hope the lordi will some day make a random guest appearance

They were actually pretty entertaining. I liked the bit when the wings made their apprearance.
i s*** myself when they came on i was all like "wtf!?!?!?" i mean, after sum mad lithuanian violinists it was pretty surprising

but the fireworks they had in their performance were epic

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Does anyone remember the Austrian entry from like 7 years back with the cardboard cutout of a cow playing a guitar??? I was only a young lad at the time and it was just too much for me...i've been fapping ever since