i'd like to buy a seven string just to experiment with and stuff (i've never had one before) and also like to use it as my "alternate tunings" guitar so that means not having a fancy floating trem or anything haha. My budget is probably $450-500
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
wow im really liking that septor in green... but hows the quality of it? i mean i've always wondered about agile guitars theyre so cheap, are they good?
While you are at it: try a Schecter Omen 7, they are within the pricerange and are very versatile due to their coilsplit.

Plus it accommodates for alternative tunings very well due, as I've learned from experience.
ADA MP-1 fanatic!

Rig:
ADA MP-1 (stock)
TC Electronic G-Major
Marshall El84 20/20
yeah i saw the omen, im just not crazy about the dot inlays haha, its too plain for the rest of the guitar =/
then a Schecter Demon 7 perhaps?

Ibanez RG2228 Prestige
Schecter C7 Jeff Loomis FR (18volt mod)
Epiphone Gothic Explorer (with SD Blackouts)
Ibanez RG350M Yellow
Peavey C5 Tigerwood 5string bass
Randall RH150G3
what about the reaper?

(not for you C.C. but for me
i mean why make another thread for that)
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Artist
IbanezGXR20
Line 6 Spider ll 75
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Nano Small Stone
Alvarez FF60WR

Labyrinth Within
Agiles are either ignored because people won't trust an unknown company, or loved because buyers seem to have gotten a great deal on a great guitar. I think it's a good bet, but I've never played one.
Quote by the.spine.surfs
Agiles are either ignored because people won't trust an unknown company, or loved because buyers seem to have gotten a great deal on a great guitar. I think it's a good bet, but I've never played one.

Agiles are the absolute best bang for the buck guitars I've ever seen/played. Their 3000 les paul series greatly rivals a Gibson standard with over a $1600 price difference. The Septor 7 has Emg 707, and many amazing features to it. I'd really check it out. In the $400 range.
Quote by C.C. Deville
wow im really liking that septor in green... but hows the quality of it? i mean i've always wondered about agile guitars theyre so cheap, are they good?

Awesome! They're excellent guitars for the price! My purple septor has become my main player, over my american start and my RGA321.

This is the one I own. It's sold out atm
http://www.rondomusic.com/product1600.html
I'm back, you douchebags.
Last edited by One Way Ticket at May 24, 2008,
I have a BC rich warlock bronze series, absolute peice of crap i bought it because i liked the look of it xD (before i knew much about guitars)
Quote by One Way Ticket
Awesome! They're excellent guitars for the price! My purple septor has become my main player, over my american start and my RGA321.

This is the one I own. It's sold out atm
http://www.rondomusic.com/product1600.html

wow that one is amazing... i wnoder when it would be back in stock...
any other suggestions?

EDIT: i noticed on rondomusic when im going through the list of guitars i cant find that purple septor... but the link works, i just cant find that model when im browsing through the guitar list...
Last edited by C.C. Deville at May 25, 2008,
play what? the agile? or seven strings in general? i've played seven strings before and i want one of my own to mess around on and stuff
the septor isn't on any of the pages because it's out of stock right now, it'll reappear when its back in stock

it looks really nice, i may have to get one to mess around with whenit's stocked
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
Quote by C.C. Deville
yeah i saw the omen, im just not crazy about the dot inlays haha, its too plain for the rest of the guitar =/

How about the Omen 7 Extreme? I didn't like the looks on the "regular" Omen either, but when I got a great deal on the Omen 7 Extreme, I decided to give that a go. Never regretted it to be honest.
ADA MP-1 fanatic!

Rig:
ADA MP-1 (stock)
TC Electronic G-Major
Marshall El84 20/20
Yeah I say that the Agile is a great option for the money. Baritone maybe if you plan on going low, but if not then a standard Septor should do it pretty good.
yeah i really like that purple septor with the maple fretboard... i wont be buying til around august though probably