Ok i'm totally stuck.
i know this question has been asked a million times before but I'm still none the wiser. I'm stuck btwn:
· Arion HU-8500
· Boss TU-2
· Korg pitchblack
· Fender PT-100
· Planet Waves chromatic tuner

I need a footswitch. I need it to be chromatic. I need it to be sturdy. and I'm not paying as much as a Peterson StroboStomp costs. True bypass would be nice but highly unlikely as i've just ruled out the one tuner pedal that actually has it lol.
Korg DT-10, i have it, its awsome. Sturdy, reliable, chronomatic, easy to read display, not that expensive
Quote by TomR
Korg DT-10, i have it, its awsome. Sturdy, reliable, chronomatic, easy to read display, not that expensive

this one yeah?
Thats the one.
Its never let me down once. I'd recommend it to anyone
yeah a lot of ppl seem to have it. i'd actually forgotten about it but yeah it seems to have a pretty good rep.
My dads got the boss tuner you suggested, its much lower quality than this, and he wishes he'd brought this instead.
both the korg tuners are accurate to +/- 1 cent. the rest (as far as ive seen) are +/- 3 cents. not much better than 1 cent, unless you get the strobostomp which is +/- .1, but you already ruled that out. id probably go with the pitchblack because of the smaller footprint, but or the dt-10 would be your best bet.
I tried the Boss TU-2 recently to tune a guitar from E Standard to Open C Major....ew...horrible tuning. the small tuner/metronome from Boss I own tunes better, and it runs on a single AAA battery! AND cost 30 bucks. The Planet Waves one is suppose to be pretty good, and Korg is practically THE name for tuning.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Stick with Korg... Best tuners i have tested..

I need more sleep. I thought that said "Stick with Korg...Best tuners I have tasted."

Anyways... Korg all the way. Can't really go wrong with them.
korg dt-10 is dead. get pitchblack. tu-2 is good too
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
How about a tuner that is true bypass, chromatic, accurate as they come AND only $40!

http://www.zzounds.com/item--IBALU20

I came across this after my friend told me that Ibanez came out with a new pedal. It works great and passes my tone a lot better than my Boss TU-2 did. Being only $40, i was skeptical that it wasn't sturdy and was going to break, but i couldn't be more wrong. This thing is awesome and looks pretty cool when you power it up/down.

Definitely look into this thing.
ok so alot of ppl reckon the korg either pitchblack or DT-10, I would go for the DT-10 simply cos its been around longer and has a better name while the pitchblack doesnt have many reviews on it i can read. altho the pitchblack is smaller....

Planet waves also sounds good apparently. and the Boss is just a no-no (apparently)

and then randomly there's the PEWAVES JPT-10 and the Ibanez LU20. any thoughts on these?

and no one has said anything about the Arion or the fender?
also thanks heaps everyone!
Pitchblack is the best on that list. I have a Planet Waves one though and I love it. Think is built like a tank and weighs like 5lbs lol, it's seriously like a brick, but at least I know it'll never break!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by dogismycopilot
How about a tuner that is true bypass, chromatic, accurate as they come AND only $40!

I came across this after my friend told me that Ibanez came out with a new pedal. It works great and passes my tone a lot better than my Boss TU-2 did. Being only $40, i was skeptical that it wasn't sturdy and was going to break, but i couldn't be more wrong. This thing is awesome and looks pretty cool when you power it up/down.

I was looking at that tuner today. It has a metal chasis and is true bypass. $38
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
Ok now i'm tossing up btwn the pitchblack and the planet waves. But the price of the ibanez is singing to me. and still i know practically nothing about the Pewaves...
Quote by Van Noord
I was looking at that tuner today. It has a metal chasis and is true bypass. $38

Thank you! It's like im talking to myself....
Quote by dogismycopilot
Thank you! It's like im talking to myself....
No prob
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
Quote by dogismycopilot

That actually looks like a fantastic deal, assuming it's as accurate as the other pedals.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by Van Noord
No prob

Quote by TNfootballfan62
That actually looks like a fantastic deal, assuming it's as accurate as the other pedals.