Page 1 of 2
So im home alone for the weekend cause my family went camping...im going next week with my friends so i didnt go this weekend. So i might wanna have a little party but idk...any ideas of what to do at home to have some fun. and possibly include some people.

-stoner
Look at yourself in the mirror...

...and jack off.
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

Masturbate... Have fun!

Just invite some people over, have some drinks, good time
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by stoner179
So im home alone for the weekend cause my family went camping...im going next week with my friends so i didnt go this weekend. So i might wanna have a little party but idk...any ideas of what to do at home to have some fun. and possibly include some people.

-stoner

There ya go.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
weekend + parents gone = party

yeah like you said have a party but only invite ppl you trust at your house. and yes you have to be a big man and deny ppl when they try to come even though they will get pissed, it's just the facts.
me too!!! i'm drinking by myself for now. My 'rents said if i had anyone over they were going to kick me out....don't want to have that happen, so i'm going to drink now and go out in awhile and drink some more. I dont drink often...but this is a special occasion. come drink with me man!!!
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
How many people thought "masturabate" when they saw the thread title...
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
no way im in the same situation but my parents are gone for 4 days. im goin to get high off my ass and go to a party and get an std... well i hope not the std but its highly possible.
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
Quote by JordanRRR
weekend + parents gone = party

yeah like you said have a party but only invite ppl you trust at your house. and yes you have to be a big man and deny ppl when they try to come even though they will get pissed, it's just the facts.

man, you gotta throw a party
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Regret is a waste of time, coulda, woulda shoulda. Don't bother with it, and so what if you didn't nail her. Hump one of her friends and you'll feel much better.
dont have a huge banger just invite like 4 of your buds and 5 bitches over to play some beer pong. usually when u have a party people dont give a **** about your house and wreck it AND raid your kitchen for food. when u get a bunch of drunk assholes together fights usually break out and that will get the cops there real fast.

bake out your living room. trust me its awesome
with the birds i share a lonely view
Quote by Smoothy King
dont have a huge banger just invite like 4 of your buds and 5 bitches over to play some beer pong. usually when u have a party people dont give a **** about your house and wreck it AND raid your kitchen for food. when u get a bunch of drunk assholes together fights usually break out and that will get the cops there real fast.

bake out your living room. trust me its awesome

And that's why god invented the hotel party.
mate if i was home alone id be inviting girls over to stay every night !
my dads a fundementalist religous freak so if i had any girl over in my bed over night hes freak out and probably kick me out because im 18.

i would be lovin it!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by renegade2031
How many people thought "masturbate" when they saw the thread title...

I did for one. What makes a true pit pro however is the ability to expand on that. I suggest you masturbate in every single room in your house.

And throw a party, at the very least a small get together with lots of inebriation.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by castellorizon
man, you gotta throw a party

if ive learned anything from television, its that parents will always come back early if you throw a party.
I've kinda been wanting to start a thread with the same title only the post will read:

... typing this post with one hand, jerkin with the other.
then again you could basically do anything you want! id have my feet up all the time, id leave all the lights on (funny habit),id drink from the orange juice carton, when i go out i probably wouldnt come home, id have a massive PS3 tourney with my mates, not a party although likley to escalate into such. my house is too small for a party though really.
Gear:
Quote by stoner179
So i might wanna have a little party but idk...any ideas of what to do at home to have some fun. and possibly include some people.

-stoner

That's called a "Party"

You're Hinting that you want US to tell you to throw a party, When you know perfectly well that's what's done in situations like you are in, So you can pretend you're cool

Y'know what's not cool, Eh?

S'Okay
Throw a bash
Who cares
It'll be a ****in' bash
Ok so my friend named stick is getting some booze and **** so im def having a party and inviting some people and stuff...but any ideas of what to do while it occurs so its not boring as ****?

-stoner(also..just a nickname cause my last name is stone...come on..i was given the nickname cause it sounded cool in 2nd grade....in a private catholic school...lol..totally stupid)
^ get a poker table up, a circular one for card games at teh start of the evening, obviously for money, then ;later on for drinking games.

make sure there are rooms for poeple . have a few main areas with music playing. have the kitchen counter laden with nit bit s and then keep one half of the counterf for booze.
make usre there are litter bags for bottles (plastic bag on a door handle) for bottles.
Gear:
Make pictures of celebrities faces, roughly life size. Then cut a hole around the nose region, and stick your c*ck through to see what they'd look like if they were half-elephant.
get naked duh

can't believe the pit hasn't stepped that one in

Yeah. The rumors are true. I'm a twat.
find some people who are robbing the neighborhood and make sure they come by your house. and when they do, have a whole plot set up to get their asses messed up (tacs on the floor, hot door handles, hole in the second floor, etc.) after you have done that, call the police and get them arrested. maybe they will make a movie about your experience.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by MightyAl
Make pictures of celebrities faces, roughly life size. Then cut a hole around the nose region, and stick your c*ck through to see what they'd look like if they were half-elephant.

thats hella funny i have to try that
Quote by bendystraw
if ive learned anything from television, its that parents will always come back early if you throw a party.

Nothing on TV is true, meaning you are safe and if you are worried at all find a reason to get them to call you otw home. Like think about the route they will be taking and ask them to call you about picking something up otw home. That way you have some kind of warning for when they will be coming home.
Quote by ViperScale
Nothing on TV is true, meaning you are safe and if you are worried at all find a reason to get them to call you otw home. Like think about the route they will be taking and ask them to call you about picking something up otw home. That way you have some kind of warning for when they will be coming home.

genius. i will be using this in the near future. thank you much. so simple, but genius
I got my own life to live,
I'm the one that's going to die
when its time for me to die.
So let me live my life
the way i want to.
-Jimi Hendrix, If 6 was 9
masturbate furiously.
↓↑ MISDIRECT ↑↓

The (Rather Basic) Rig:
- 1982 Marshall JCM 800 2204 (Feels good, man)
- 1960 Marshall AV Cab (Vintage 30s, Feels good, man)
- A shitty MIM strat
- Fulltone OCD (Jizztastic)
- Dunlop Classic Crybaby
If your parents got any alcohol, drink some of that. I've only done that once, I was home alone and there was a bunch of Bailey's so I just had a little fun and got drunk even though I was home alone.

Or just fap.
Page 1 of 2