ok so i was walking down the boardwalk with my buddy ant and its memorial day weekend and its packed and **** so like we're walking and we run into my friend and were talking and then my one friends like "i hope i dont get **** on by a bird" and while he's saying that i got **** on. so then im pissed and im like WAIT getting **** on by a bird is good luck so i go and play a claw machine that has t-shirts in it and its like one of the shirts has a paper that has a free guitar and i ****ing won. like WTF out of the 50 shirts in there i got pissed and smashed the button out of anger and it hooked on the rubber band and i ****ing won. i wont an epiphone les paul standard which goes for like $550 for like $2. how lucky am i.

ps. the guitar actually sounds really good out of my suprisement haha
Wait...so all this **** happened and you already have your guitar...pics...
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by saphrax
Yeah, well a guy with a hook for a hand delivered my groceries ordered from ASDA, so there! :P

Was it that asian guy who got arrested for promoting terrorism?
I listened but I didn't hear anything. am I doinitrong?
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by bendystraw
you're friends with an ant?

I must admit I lol'd!
Quote by Like The Stars
ok so i was walking down the boardwalk with my buddy ant and its memorial day weekend and its packed and **** so like we're walking and we run into my friend and were talking and then my one friends like "i hope i dont get **** on by a bird" and while he's saying that i got **** on. so then im pissed and im like WAIT getting **** on by a bird is good luck so i go and play a claw machine that has t-shirts in it and its like one of the shirts has a paper that has a free guitar and i ****ing won. like WTF out of the 50 shirts in there i got pissed and smashed the button out of anger and it hooked on the rubber band and i ****ing won. i wont an epiphone les paul standard which goes for like $550 for like $2. how lucky am i.

I'd be gutted if I paid for an Epiphone.

I'd actually cry
Quote by xrawrockkillsx
dude epi les pauls are awesome... i actually perfer them over gibbys.

r u serious? epiphones are nothing compared to gibsons (studios don't count)
Omg And Like Really? Like Really? Cuz Like, It Is Like, A Nice Guitar So Like I Like It
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG550

Vox AD30VT
Quote by Slashified
r u serious? epiphones are nothing compared to gibsons (studios don't count)

very serious. not on the sound as much as the feel, and what you get for the price.
but seriously, i call bull shit on the whole thing. there is no way they would put a 500+ dollar prize in a claw machine.
Meh, I wouldn't bitch about the name on the headstock... a free guitar is a free guitar. I'd much rather get a free instrument than not.

Also, I'm not sure I believe you.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
I call the possibility of shenanigans.
Thank you, and may raw rock kill you forever and ever, amen.
DFTBA
Shenanigans
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by lucky69
uh

lol?

pics or it didn't happen

For Reals

seriously
I'm the one who has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to.
-Jimi Hendrix
Haha I'd be damn happy if I won a guitar regardless of what it is.
Quote by bendystraw
you're friends with an ant?

I think his friends name is Ant. Probably a very miserable individual since he knows the name Flea is taken.
we that was like really ****ing ****ting amazing lik i wish dat all dad **** happnd to ****ing me lik you r so luky!!!11111111111

Pics?
I like definitely call Shenanigans!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Like The Stars

Quote by dullsilver_mike
I wouldn't be friends with him after that whole text messege thing... not because he's a a cheater but because he's a text-messeger
Sorry to be an ass, but you used the word "and" 13 times in only 8 lines.
Commas and points combined with the enter key will make your posts way easier to read.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||