...and make frozen yougurt? Serious question.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Quote by InvaderTSN
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

And you've been on the pit since 2007? Somehow I doubt that.
Never heard of YOUgurt...

Is it like YOgurt?
Quote by Seryaph
Hold your tongue!! Spare our ears your vile blaspheme.

Chuck Norris doesn't die. He triumphs.
somehow i think it won't give you the desired effect... though it would literally be frozen yogurt... i think they do something different when they make frozen yogurt, if that makes any sense... then again, i don't have a clue, so don't take anything i say too seriously.
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:
Fred Durst is the Tom Green of music

No, some people actually like Tom Green.

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:
I can't see Jimi approving of this.

Me neither, due to him not being alive and all.
I do it all the time when I take lunch to school...but it's not going to taste like the ones you buy in stores in the ice cream section. It's going to taste like regular yogurt. Just cold and solid.
could you eat it like a popsicle? I'm gonna try it just so that I can try eating a frozen chunk of yogurt.

And I do believe you COULD make it kind of similar to frozen yogurt if you had something to keep it in motion while in the freezer, so it would begin to freeze, but wouldn't become one solid chunk of yogurt.
Frozen Yogurt is constantly being moved so it gets really cold but not frozen solid, thus, just freezing yogurt won't produce the result you desire.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
could you eat it like a popsicle? I'm gonna try it just so that I can try eating a frozen chunk of yogurt.

And I do believe you COULD make it kind of similar to frozen yogurt if you had something to keep it in motion while in the freezer, so it would begin to freeze, but wouldn't become one solid chunk of yogurt.

it works u just have to eat it like a popsicle, ive done it before
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by IronNecrosis
it works u just have to eat it like a popsicle, ive done it before

you ever have an ice cream popsicle? no.