Not sure if this has been done before, but it's pretty cool. Let's see how long you can make a story out of all song names from a band (any one you want). For example, if I'm doing Metallica I can write:

I am the Master of Puppets. When I look at you, everything will Fade to Black, and the Bell Will Toll. The Sandman will enter, and we will Call Ktulu!!

I know that's not the best one, but it's just an example. Let's see what you've got!!

Oh, and put the song names in capital letters like I did. GOOD LUCK!!
Quote by GNRjungle87
i did it, how is it impossible?

there are some things you will learn when you are older. the time is not now, however. now shoo!
I was a BLACK DOG so i needed a WHOLE LOTTA LOVE which MOBY DICK gave me in THE OCEAN while we witnessed ACHILLE'S LAST STAND.

haha mine sucked
Quote by imdeth
The only grinding i want to do is to Napalm Death.
Quote by the humanity
you get humanitarian of the day award.
"hello, goodbye" she said whenever she walked by me. what a douche.

see, impossible.
Quote by Seth Shadows
No.

then why did ya get in here?

One day i was walkin Under the bridge... on th Otherside of the road i saw two men...
I heard they where talkin About a girl...
I tried to listen more, they whre talkin about MY girl...
I met her and told her:
My girl, don't lie to me, tell me Where did you sleep last night?
My lovely man, she said, i were with someone else...
That really hurted my Self esteem

It was April 29th 1992... since then i never saw her again
Every form of control over another person is a crime

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

RED MILITIA-Vamos a Vencer
Strawberry Fields Forever, Bitch.

Thats all i've got.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
The Great Leap Forward Poured Down Upon Us One Day Like a Mighty Storm, Suddenly and Furiously Blinding Our Senses. We Stood Transfixed in Blank Devotion as Our Leader Spoke to Us, Looking Down On Our Mute Faces With a Great, Raging, and Unseeing Eye. Like the Howling Glory of the Darkest Winds, This Voice Was Thunderous and the Words Holy, Tangling Their Way Around Our Hearts and Clutching Our Innocent Awe. A Message of Avarice Rained Down Upon Us and Carried Us Away Into False Dreams of Endless Riches. 'Annihilate the Sparrow, That Stealer of Seed, and Our Harvests Will Abound; We Will Watch Our Wealth Flood In.' And by Our Own Hand Did Every Last Bird Lie Silent in Their Puddles, the Air Barren of Song as the Clouds Drifted Away. For Killing Their Greatest Enemy, the Locusts Noisily Thanked Us and Turned Their Jaws Toward Our Crops, Swallowing Our Greed Whole. Millions Starved and We Became Skinnier and Skinnier, While Our Leaders Became Fatter and Fatter. Finally, as That Blazing Sun Shone Down Upon Us, Did We Know That True Enemy Was the Voice of Blind Idolatry; and Only Then Did We Begin to Think for Ourselves.

-Red Sparowes

Do I win?
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
God Gave Rock n roll To you, do it for the kids, stay together for the kids. I wanna Rock, I wanna Rock and roll all night, Punks not Dead, punk rock song, scream!
I fought the law, i did it for rock n roll, somwhere i belong, paradise city.

Its choppy because there are no transition words, but it is a bit understandable.
Quote by KenMasters

One day i was walkin Under the bridge... on th Otherside of the road i saw two men...
I heard they where talkin About a girl...
I tried to listen more, they whre talkin about MY girl...
I met her and told her:
My girl, don't lie to me, tell me Where did you sleep last night?
My lovely man, she said, i were with someone else...
That really hurted my Self esteem

It was April 29th 1992... since then i never saw her again

haha good taste of music right there
Quote by fallenangel20
The Great Leap Forward Poured Down Upon Us One Day Like a Mighty Storm, Suddenly and Furiously Blinding Our Senses. We Stood Transfixed in Blank Devotion as Our Leader Spoke to Us, Looking Down On Our Mute Faces With a Great, Raging, and Unseeing Eye. Like the Howling Glory of the Darkest Winds, This Voice Was Thunderous and the Words Holy, Tangling Their Way Around Our Hearts and Clutching Our Innocent Awe. A Message of Avarice Rained Down Upon Us and Carried Us Away Into False Dreams of Endless Riches. 'Annihilate the Sparrow, That Stealer of Seed, and Our Harvests Will Abound; We Will Watch Our Wealth Flood In.' And by Our Own Hand Did Every Last Bird Lie Silent in Their Puddles, the Air Barren of Song as the Clouds Drifted Away. For Killing Their Greatest Enemy, the Locusts Noisily Thanked Us and Turned Their Jaws Toward Our Crops, Swallowing Our Greed Whole. Millions Starved and We Became Skinnier and Skinnier, While Our Leaders Became Fatter and Fatter. Finally, as That Blazing Sun Shone Down Upon Us, Did We Know That True Enemy Was the Voice of Blind Idolatry; and Only Then Did We Begin to Think for Ourselves.

-Red Sparowes

Do I win?

lmao yes definitely
Oh ****, i didnt know it was supposed to be one band. and no,i did not read the whole post. Yes, i know i'm a dumbass for not doing so. and No, i dont care. Why? because i dont think anyone else caught that either.

Anymore questions?
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Quote by KenMasters

No = song by shakira
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Here's another:

Alone and Unaware, the Landscape was Transformed in Front of Our Eyes. Buildings Began to Stretch Wide Across the Sky, And the Air Filled With A Reddish Glow. The Soundless Dawn Came Alive as Cities Began to Mark the Horizon. Mechanical Sounds Cascaded Through the City Walls and Everyone Reveled in Their Ignorance. A Brief Moment of Clarity Broke Through the Deafening Hum, But It Was Too Late. Our Happiest Days Slowly Began to Turn into Dust. The Sixth Extinction Crept Up Slowly, Like Sunlight Through the Shutters, As We Looked Back in Regret. I Saw The Sky In The North Open To The Ground And Fire Poured Out.

-Red Sparowes.

That's all I got.

Thank you, Red Sparowes, your song titles are the most amazing thing to ever happen to song titles, and you have won me a thread.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
It was a good mourning on this black friday! I was afriaid I'd wake up dead. I'm addicted to chaos, I'll dive into the lungs of hell to find the truth and kill the king. I was so angry again it had me sweating bullets. I decided to follow the train of consequences to the devil's island and fight the prince of darkness. I arrived in my darkest hour by the skin o' my teeth. The symphony of destruction carried through the wind as I brought out the gears of war. It was a bad omen, but I ain't superstitious, 'cuz this is my life, killing is my business... and business is good! I used the five magics to set the world a fire. The countdown to extinction, the reckoning day has begun, but I'll take no prisoners, no captive honour, all the bodies left behind. Truth be told, I'm no mastermind, but I know Jack, and he's something that I'm not. But I will enter the arena and crush'em. Victory!, All the foreclosure of a dream.

Edit: Do I win?
Quote by Kensai
I'm no fancy doctor, but it sounds like you've got the clap.
Last edited by hushie_619 at May 23, 2008,
Quote by Shaned
I was a BLACK DOG so i needed a WHOLE LOTTA LOVE which MOBY DICK gave me in THE OCEAN while we witnessed ACHILLE'S LAST STAND.

haha mine sucked

Let us build on this!

I then ran OVER THE HILLS AND FAR AWAY and had shared a CUSTARD PIE and HOT DOG with a BLACK COUNTRY WOMAN. Later THE RAIN SONG played as the rain started to drizzle and I seem like such a FOOL IN THE RAIN because of my DANCING DAYS with KASHMIR sweaters is over. I later had TEA FOR ONE next to THE CRUNGE(a local thrashcore bar). IN THE LIGHT I witnessed the BATTLE OF EVERMORE just WHEN THE LEVEE BREAKS and the area floods. I quickly get TRAMPLED UNDERFOOT. TEN YEARS GONE since the accident and I'm SICK AGAIN thats when DOWN BY THE SEASIDE, IN MY TIME OF DYING, I see the STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN and begin to ascend my NIGHT FLIGHT in to the sky. This is when i suddenly look back and realize I had forgotten my wallet!

It is all Zeppelin SONGS!!! Ill do more later.
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
I'd do Johnny Rebel, but I'm not entirely sure which ban I'm on.
two and a half men.
Once I saw a Seabeast with an Iron Tusk so I threw a Crystal Skull at it's Pendulous Skin with my Hand of Stone. It said "Thank You For This" and kicked me with it's Slick Leg. I got pissed and yelled "I'll Cut You Up With a Linoleum Knife"! The Deep Sea Creature charged at me like a Trainwreck and I became Trampled Under Hoof. Then I yelled "Hail to Fire" and became a Burning Man and burned it till it died. Then some guy who said "I Am Ahab" patted me on the back.

The End. (Mastodon FTW!)