i think we should all take a break from all the amps electronics and plugs and all go to the acoustic&classical forum section for a little bit .. hooray for my idea .. lets talk simple wood and sound eh ? .. lets go .. ok .. follow me .. to the acoustic section !!
hey hey .. relax .. you no like wood and no electricty ? ... haha .. no but seriously .. follow me .. i will show you the way to acoustic fantasy
Quote by timmyinpajamas
hey hey .. relax .. you no like wood and no electricty ? ... haha .. no but seriously .. follow me .. i will show you the way to acoustic fantasy

are you using the "..." becuase you don't know how to use periods or commas?
Quote by Twisted Magnum
Good, get out of this forum.

And here I thought I'd never agree with such a late 07'er.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
im quite happy playin electric, thus why i and many others are in this forum section and not the acoustic section
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
I like the acoustic section. Some of you guys need to lighten up, last time I checked it wasn't illegal to state an idea. And I think everything is getting too modern, go back to your roots, play a little acoustic.
Quote by aashidhakbs FTW
I like the acoustic section. Some of you guys need to lighten up, last time I checked it wasn't illegal to state an idea. And I think everything is getting too modern, go back to your roots, play a little acoustic.

thank you for your opinion, theres nothing wrong wit the nice warm sound of acoustic .. *high fives*
Quote by Underjoggle
We don't needs those grandspas guitars.

They are for pussies, and grandpas, and I think you know it.

Seriously, TS, shut up. If people want to go there they will. I don't go there because I don't have an acoustic guitar right now.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by metalwarrior40
im quite happy playin electric, thus why i and many others are in this forum section and not the acoustic section

I actually love acoustic cuts. But that forum is dead otherwise I'd be 50/50 with the two. I also lack a good acoustic guitar.