Hey guys. I need to find a footswitch for my new amp. Unfortunately, the amp is no longer made, and I can't find the footswitch that originally comes with it anywhere. It's an ENGL Straight amp. Does anyone know where to find one? If not, is there any kind of company that makes footswitches that are compatible with different kinds of amps? Any kind of info would be available. The amp is also known as an ENGL E 502. Thank you!