Hello guitar-dudes. Anyone know the differences in technology/stuff between those two dudes ?

This not a "what is best" thread , but i really get confused. Those two sounds the same thing.

Bye bubes.
If they sound the same, why not get the cheaper one?

Something tells me they don't sound the same...
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
I don't have total trust in my senses hehehe. I was hoping to hear some comments from the owners.

And i cant play a gig with both , because i don't own then ehehehe.

I ve already played on both in stores , but both have so much stuff and sounds that i was just lost !

Dont wanna sound cocky , i don't know ****.
the X3 is the latest in the POD series, right? It sounds pretty good. I wasn't impressed with the GT-8, but the GT-10 seems to be a lot nice sounding. However, because it's Boss and I associate them more with effects, i'd say the Boss if you're using it as a Multi FX, but the POD if you plan on using it for amp modeling for recording/practice/live use.
Are you intending to use it for direct recording or as a multi FX? If multi FX what's your amp?
American Deluxe maple board Strat
Hot Rod Deluxe
Fulltone Fulldrive II mosfet
I had the same problem but I went with the Pod X3, and damn, I don't regret it
The tones are great and very simple to create, and includes a wide variety of effects.
However, the Line 6 Pod may have better tone than the Boss GT-10, but the Boss has a wider variety of effects.
So you choose; effects or tone?
POD, but what are you plugging into?
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion