So I'm a senior in high school. We are allowed 10 absences per class per semester before losing credit in that class. Well, I've been pushing it this semester and I am at my max in all of my classes.

Well, I flat out hate my 6th hour (last hour of the day). The teacher sucks, the lessons are pointless, and I just don't need the credit to graduate. So I just stopped going to the class this week. Next week is our last week so I figured whatever, I'm done with that class early.

Well here's the awkward part...in order to graduate, we were given papers we need to have signed by all of our teachers. Their signatures confirm that we don't owe any books or supplies to them/the school. So I need to get my 6th hour teacher to sign it by this Friday...but it's weird because I haven't been there this week and I'm not going to go next week...but I still need her signature. I pretty much dropped out without officially dropping the class. It's gonna be weird facing her. I mean, how the hell do I approach this? "Hi, I've been skipping your class for 2 weeks - here sign this". Ya know??
Quote by grouch593
I need to get my 6th hour teacher to sign it by this Friday...but it's weird because I haven't been there this week and I'm not going to go next week...but I still need her signature. I pretty much dropped out without officially dropping the class. It's gonna be weird facing her. I mean, how the hell do I approach this? "Hi, I've been skipping your class for 2 weeks - here sign this". Ya know??

-SD
They'd have to sign it as long as you don't owe anything to the school. If they didn't, they'd be in trouble.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Feed off the awkwardness. Use it to your advantage.
Quote by Pyrofretnic
Remember kids, solid state half stack=penis extension.

Quote by PatchworkMan
I have no idea when the world is going to end, and anyone who says he does is a cook.

Quote by smb
Those chefs can't be trusted.

"We're like...'Riding a dragon over fields of lava' epic!"
Haha 10 absences and you basically fail the course? What crazy private school do you go to?
There's really nothing awkward about this. Unless you have a crush on your teacher or hooked up with her and then didn't show up to class for two weeks...
Then it might be a little bit awkward.
Just walk in and be like "if you sign this paper i will stop placing burning bags of **** on your front porch"
Just play it off as if you go to the class. Just be like, "Hey Ms how's it going? Here can you sign this? Thanks see you around"
You don't owe anyting right? Then it's okay!

We get 9 absences and we have to take a test to make sure we learned the material in the corse.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

well you said you've only missed that class for a week, just go in and get it signed next week

its only been a week
Quote by emagdnimasisiht
You don't owe anyting right? Then it's okay!

We get 9 absences and we have to take a test to make sure we learned the material in the corse.

I'm pretty sure every course in every school in every country in the whole fucking world is like that, Captain Obvious. It's called a Final Exam.
i had a response but then i remembered i cant be reported and it may get me reported
Last edited by masterohumans at May 23, 2008,
call her a ho, get the referral...
then forge it! you have her sig now!
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Tell her you'll go to the class the rest of the last week if she(?) signs it.

It's your decision whether to keep that promise of not.
The.
Walk up to your teacher.

Say lick'um.

Hand her the paper and ask for an autograph.

Done
I got my own life to live,
I'm the one that's going to die
when its time for me to die.
So let me live my life
the way i want to.
-Jimi Hendrix, If 6 was 9