is there any way that you can make yourself just stop feeling emotions? just fell nothing.....at all. no sadness, no happiness. zip. nodda. no emotions at all?
Well, there are certain websites that can help you on the way, for a start.

Begins with a number.
I'm a communist. Really.
suicide.
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Blues Deville(For now... FOR SALE )
Why would you want to?

I've had times when I can't feel anything, just numbness, but they just come and go for no apparent reason, and I don't like them at all.
kill all humans
Quote by Raziel2p
Well, there are certain websites that can help you on the way, for a start.

Begins with a number.

is it the chan?

seriously, i'm not picking up what your putting down.
Quote by NuEmoMetalPunk
is it the chan?

seriously, i'm not picking up what your putting down.

I'm not putting it down, it's coming out my rear end!
I'm a communist. Really.
I dunno, I just don't feel any strong emotions. It's weird...
Go play guitar and make it a sad song.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
i second metal.

meditation FTFW
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
Smoke crack. When i did it that one time i felt nothing. I was pretty ****in high for like 5 minutes but after that i was drained and felt nothing. So yes, smoke rocks.
Drugs are bad
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I wouldn't be friends with him after that whole text messege thing... not because he's a a cheater but because he's a text-messeger
Last edited by devin-canada at Aug 19, 2015,
Quote by Toker420
Smoke crack. When i did it that one time i felt nothing. I was pretty ****in high for like 5 minutes but after that i was drained and felt nothing. So yes, smoke rocks.

I was actually thinking the same thing.
It's all a mindset, I have trouble caring about things and take everything as a joke.
Yeah, just as mentioned above, don't care

Don't care about nothing, don't think about what you say to people, don't make friends
stay home all day

you should have nothing to be emotional about
take Thorazine, you won't really be able to think either, but you sure as hell won't feel anything.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by SOADrox429
Become a man.

Become an hero.
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
kill yourself. you wont feel anything then!
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Read up about the true definition of psychopath that is pretty relevant to this thread.
Quote by SOADrox429
Become a man.

this is true, once you've been through some things in life rather than 'i hate my parents they wont let me buy grand theft auto' you can live life with a rational style and not be able to cry even at berevement. not cool its just the way it is.
You just have to not care.
Think about everything as part of the big picture for a moment, it's like nothing matters, and anything that happens to anyone you know, ever, is irrelevant, because in the end it affects nothing, and then you simply won't care about anything.
I get like that alot when I'm alone and think too much, and you're basically left without emotion, like anything could happen and you wouldn't care.
I can come back down to earth pretty quick though, and then you're back to normal.
eat cheez its. those things rock.
Cheez its>Crack Cocaine
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by AceOfBlades
You just have to not care.
Think about everything as part of the big picture for a moment, it's like nothing matters, and anything that happens to anyone you know, ever, is irrelevant, because in the end it affects nothing, and then you simply won't care about anything.
I get like that alot when I'm alone and think too much, and you're basically left without emotion, like anything could happen and you wouldn't care.
I can come back down to earth pretty quick though, and then you're back to normal.

i think about that everyday, but i just get kind of depressed. not too long after you died, no one is even going to even know that you ever existed. it's like you never did.
alcohol has always worked for me. or you could join a cult, i wouldnt go there though
Remove your brain. by use of hooks inserted through your nostrils.

Or just become a scientologist?
Listen to Bright Eyes, and Elliot Smith. You will become a stone, with no emotions.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Listen to Bright Eyes, and Elliot Smith. You will become a stone, with no emotions.

They've actually made me more emotional.
lol.
become an unmo.

It's emo for the unemotional!
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by jemocam
alcohol has always worked for me. or you could join a cult, i wouldnt go there though

I actually find alcohol sometimes puts me more in tune with my emotions, it somehow offers me some clarity. My sober mind is a jumble at the best of times, and I'm so indecisive I can barely make up my mind on how I feel about things a lot of the time, but a bit of alcohol tends to offer a little clarity.