so 2morrow im FINALLY! getting a phone and i had a question about texting. i kno that AT&T to AT&T is free, but does it go for texting to?

Thnaks in advance!! =]
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
Ever cell phone plan I've ever had that had "company" to "company", texting did not apply
That's extra.
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
No, it doesn't. I wasn't even aware we had free mobile-to-mobile. On AT&T, you can get either 200 texts for 5 bucks or unlimited for 20. If seems like a lot, but when you consider that itd be 15 cents per text otherwise(including incoming and outoing), is a moneysaver.
There's also the option for 1500 messages for $15 a month - that's the one I'm currently on.

I really wish there was something between 200 and 1500; 200 barely covers 2 weeks for me and I wouldn't use 1500 texts for nearly half a year. Better to go over than under though.
Eh.
cellphones?
texting?
thats not metal...
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I wouldn't be friends with him after that whole text messege thing... not because he's a a cheater but because he's a text-messeger
dont think so.
My pedalboard is worth more than my car, but that doesn't say much for either.
No
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by devin-canada
cellphones?
texting?
thats not metal...

No it would be metal if we sent our messages via pigdeons through Celtic forests while we defended our villages from rival Celtic clans.