Page 1 of 2
Why is it everytime it gets too late i want a mcdonalds or something. they should do 24 hour delivery.

What food would you like just now?
Mcdonalds, right now. I could always use a double cheeseburger from 10:00-2:00. Strange, during the day, I like big macs.
Tortellini with carbonara sauce. Instead, I'm chewing on a dry piece of bread.

It's rather good bread, though.
I'm a communist. Really.
vanilla coke...
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I wouldn't be friends with him after that whole text messege thing... not because he's a a cheater but because he's a text-messeger
oh man do they even make that anymore?^^ or coke with lime was good
EQUIPMENT:
Squire P-bass - d'addario EXL230
Fender rumble 15
Epiphone Thunder Bird Reverse IV - Ernie ball super slinky
Vibe V-40b
Jerzey Acoustic bass - d'addario EXL190
KORG AX10B Bass Modeling signal Processor
Russian Big Muff
Gummy worms.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by Raziel2p
Tortellini with carbonara sauce. Instead, I'm chewing on a dry piece of bread.

It's rather good bread, though.

is it that rye bread crap? i stayed in denmark once i hated that stuff
Quote by tuwyci
Why is it everytime it gets too late i want a mcdonalds or something. they should do 24 hour delivery.

the McDonald's down the street from me is 24 hours

I get urges for chinese food late at night after every place has already been closed for hours.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
A big bowl of cheerios, if I could eat it without massive diarrhea and raging bowels
i just ate some pizza hut.

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Quote by tuwyci
is it that rye bread crap? i stayed in denmark once i hated that stuff

Nah, just rather normal bread, I guess. I don't like rye, either.
I'm a communist. Really.
I could really go for a taco. Then again, I always want a taco
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by therealtater
Im kinda cravin Oreo's rite now

ditto
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
I miss college they had a 24/7 taco bell that was perfect for when some retard came back drunk at 4am and burned popcorn and set the fire alarm off. Where i am living no it closes at 10pm most days (11pm on weekends)
im cravin....taco bell O.o''

too bad im only 14 and cant drive and also have no money to go buy taco bell and also the fact that its 10:30 at night....DAMN YOU CRUEL WORLD
Quote by ViperScale
I miss college they had a 24/7 taco bell that was perfect for when some retard came back drunk at 4am and burned popcorn and set the fire alarm off. Where i am living no it closes at 10pm most days (11pm on weekends)

DAMN YOU SOO ****ING HARDCORE
Beef Jerky
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Quote by Lasyk
im cravin....taco bell O.o''

too bad im only 14 and cant drive and also have no money to go buy taco bell and also the fact that its 10:30 at night....DAMN YOU CRUEL WORLD

if they are still open in your area steal your parents car (and money) and go get some.
Quote by tuwyci

They don't have 24 hour drive-thru there?

Odd.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind some Bruster's ice cream.

Damn their made fresh daily goodness....
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Subway, but it seems that I would always rather have Subway lately.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by fallenangel20
They don't have 24 hour drive-thru there?

Odd.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind some Bruster's ice cream.

Damn their made fresh daily goodness....

i guess its not that great an example when the government is pushing healthy eating.
Quote by ViperScale
if they are still open in your area steal your parents car (and money) and go get some.

quite a good idea, only there not open xD i tried a week or so ago when i was home alone...i jsut took the city bus down to taco bell and walked up to the door and screamed "****, GOD DAMMIT I WANT MUH ****IN CHILI CHEESE BURRITOS YOU BITCHES!"
Quote by Lasyk
quite a good idea, only there not open xD i tried a week or so ago when i was home alone...i jsut took the city bus down to taco bell and walked up to the door and screamed "****, GOD DAMMIT I WANT MUH ****IN CHILI CHEESE BURRITOS YOU BITCHES!"

Well i guess your only option at that point is to find a 24/7 one or break in. I think it would be funny as (%# to see on the news about someone breaking into taco bell to make them self a taco. Maybe you could work out a deal with taco bell and make it a publicity stunt.
Quote by Gmp
White Castle.

If you crave white castle make sure you have a video camera. just in case
Quote by ViperScale
Well i guess your only option at that point is to find a 24/7 one or break in. I think it would be funny as (%# to see on the news about someone breaking into taco bell to make them self a taco. Maybe you could work out a deal with taco bell and make it a publicity stunt.

Dear God (if there acctually was one) You are amaing....THATS THE BEST IDEA EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wouldn't mind a bit of lobster tortellini in a home-made tomato basil sauce served over a bed of diced tomatoes and bell peppers. Wait a tick, I had that for dinner last night! Leftovers, hoozah!

*Problem Solved!*
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
My school is in a college town where pretty much everything around caters to the university. Therefore the majority of food places will deliver until about 2 am on weekdays and usually until about 4 on weekends. Also, most of the food is pretty cheap and they have student specials.

Unfortunately, not the case while I'm at home for the summer.

Also, here there are multiple 24 hour McDonalds (Burger King and Wendy's too I think), a 24 hour Subway, and a couple Taco Bells open very late.

Anyways, my current craving: good pasta with some seafood or chicken
subway.

unfortunately they close at about ten, and im to drunk to drive anyways if they were open.

now if subway delivered at 3am, that would be the ****
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
In Philippines,pretty much all fast food stores have 24 hour delivery and it's free if you don't get it in 30 mins or something.
Sadly,I don't live there =[
Gummi bears.
Cheez-its.

damn you TS...
i'm hungry.
Quote by Moggan13
Personally, i'd buy her a can of Coke, then as she's drinking it say to her "Whats better than Coca Cola?" She'll go "What?" and you shout "CREAM SODA!" And ejaculate in her can.
Last edited by funyguy1357: 147 times : 3-01-08 at 08:17 PM.
Page 1 of 2