Its a lot thicker. The Wizard is the best feeling and fastest neck in the market in my opinion. The shecter is the slowest pout of the fast ones that are quality neck in my opinion.
the Schecter neck feels a lot more substantial, it's a bit thicker and rounder, I find to the Schecter neck to be a lot faster, because the Ibanez necks make my hand cramp up, also I feel like I'm going to snap in in half if i play too hard.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Well, Wizards are just about the thinnest, "fastest" necks you're going to find, so the Schecter neck is obviously going to be thicker in comparison. However, I find Schecter necks to be the most comfortable out there.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
the Schecter neck feels a lot more substantial, it's a bit thicker and rounder, I find to the Schecter neck to be a lot faster, because the Ibanez necks make my hand cramp up, also I feel like I'm going to snap in in half if i play too hard.

Same with me, my hand cramps up on a Wizard. I love the Schecter necks, for me it's the perfect size for my hands. They're a happy medium between a thick chunky LP and Wizard.
Here's what I got from Schecter support not long ago:

Model : Hellraiser C-1
Width@ nut : 42mm
Width@12th : 51.2mm
Thickness@1st : 21mm
Thickness@12th : 22.5mm
Radius : 13.8"
Profile : Thin-U

And Ibanez Wizard neck:
Width at Nut: 43mm
Width at Last Fret : 56mm (at 21 F)
Thickness at 1st : 19mm