Alright so I was skating at my school and a police officer eventually came. He saw in the computer that I've been warned before so he took my board. Well I posted the video on youtube ( Posted the video here actually, it was the one with the 13 set. ). Well I went back at the end of semester to get my board and I go to take it from him and he said "We're not even close to being done talking. " Well, I go in his office and sure enough he pull up that video. I was completely in shock on how they found it. Went back and deleted it ( Which might not have been a good thing. )

Sure enough this week I get a letter in the mail from them saying I have to plead guilty or not guilty. I already got punished for skating so now they are trying to get me for the video. Was there anything wrong with posting the video? Should I plead not guilty? His face was never shown in the video but him and his car was.

I don't think I can get in trouble for this but I'm not sure.
why did you give him your real name?
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I wouldn't be friends with him after that whole text messege thing... not because he's a a cheater but because he's a text-messeger
Well.

Yes.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Stop skating
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
WTF. What is the problem with you skating a stair set and making a video of it.

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Agile Intrepid 828 Pro Dual
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
Ibanez RG550 (Fernandez Sustainer)
Laney World Series 120-TR
POD X3 Live
I remember watching that video when you posted this story the first time...maybe there's a family member or person in the neighborhood who is a lawyer you could ask
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
Quote by BastardMan
Upload the video so we can see it

Last time I uploaded it they found it... I guess I can do one with no tags or cops in it.

And I gave him my real name because I've had to deal with him for underage drinking. ( Almost got away )
Quote by devin-canada
why did you give him your real name?

.... why indeed
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by Seef
I've had to deal with him for underage drinking. ( Almost got away )

You're cool.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
Cops are dicks, get used to it.

Especially in a college town in the middle of nowhere...
that cop was racist or he just discrimate skaters. I dont see why he wouldnt give back ur board unless u used it as a weapon.... Bring ur parents up or a "fake" parent and demad ur board back becuz they can confiscate an item but the idea was that they give it back assuming u learned ur lesson.
Current Gear:
Ibanez S Prestige
Ibanez Grx20
Line 6 Spider III
Laguna LE122
Technics ml1200
Gibson Les Paul Standard

Guitarist and Dj(Dj Anonymous)
Aim - DrxdotxDinh
Msn - Litoxvietwun@hotmail.com
Quote by m03113r
You're cool.

Not at all actually... it wasn't really something I'm proud about and like to share with people I know... but I know none of you so .
Well, if it wasn't for cops, there would be a hell of a lot more crime.

But, I don't see skating as a crime.
So it turns out, when you post stuff on the internet, people can find it.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
one word RUN!
GEAR:
Ibanez GSA60 guitar
perri blue lighting strap
Digitech RP250 pedal
Marshall MG30 Amp

Quote by Glen
I call these Glen wads, they'll get you high just on flavor alone

FOUNDER OF THE JONAS BROTHERS SUCK group join today
you, my friend, just got raped by the long hard dick of the law.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by Vulicious
that cop was racist or he just discrimate skaters. I dont see why he wouldnt give back ur board unless u used it as a weapon.... Bring ur parents up or a "fake" parent and demad ur board back becuz they can confiscate an item but the idea was that they give it back assuming u learned ur lesson.

That was a joke, right? Because considering your spelling, I'm really not sure.
they can nail you for video, my friend got a speeding ticket as a result of a video taken inside his car while he was speeding that the cops confiscated
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
you shouldn't have deleted the video.

unless the officer has a copy of the video separate from the one on youtube, that can be considered destroying evidence
Quote by m03113r
You're cool.

i lol'ed
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Can we see this said video for further examination? Don't worry, the Pit is one step above the law and should they find out that you posted a link here don't worry about it.