so i go to this metal show, and i took the bus really far to see this band i like, and i get there and i see the lead singer. so we start talking, and he tells me they're goin on second to last, so around 11 or so. so we go in (me and 3 friends) and watch these 3 mediocre bands perform, and a guy comes up to the mic and says, "all people under 21 have to leave at 10" 2 minutes later, a big security guard walks up to us and forces us to leave.

which is bullsh t, cuz their website said it was an all ages show...

im like, really effin pissed right now......

/rant
Great story. Can you tell it again?
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Cool story Hansel.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by spinalshred
thanks. my night just got a little better.

mine did too

what band was it?
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Quote by Copius
Dude, your sig is epic. TS, just spend a little while looking at this guy's sig. If that doesn't make you feel better, your gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

*fap*

whaddaya know, i do feel better!
Quote by The_Paranoia
Lemme play you a Sad song on the worlds smallest violin.

gotta make it sad chief.
Quote by Copius
Dude, your sig is epic. TS, just spend a little while looking at this guy's sig. If that doesn't make you feel better, your gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

i actually took the time to look for his sig.

>=[
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by kitty_teh_fish
gotta make it sad chief.

Gah, sorry good sir. I haven't heard that line since it was on Spongbob...
Quote by jacksonmetaller
that sucks bad id get my money back. by the way, what band was it that you were waiting for?

a local band i saw like 2 months ago, they're pretty good. they're called "Seige A.D."

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kru52HJcA1A

****ty quality, but they played one hell of a show.
Quote by brancher61
why the **** did you make a thread for that. r u ****ing retarded?

yes.

yes i am.
Quote by DiveRightIn63
i actually took the time to look for his sig.

>=[

dude, i did it too. i want my time back

>=[
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI