What did you guys think about the survey that was posted a couple of weeks ago on this site in one of the articles?
It was mentioned in an article by Tom hess about a music career. I thought it was pretty interesting.
Just wanted to see how many people here took this survey. Hess says the average score is like a 4/10 or something. I scored a 6
http://ultimate-guitar.com/columns/general_music/want_to_become_a_professional_musician.html
7/10 I missed 1, 3, and 7.
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
Quote by metaldud536
I have the potential....to be the very best, like no one ever was.

What's with all the Pokemon references that you've been saying lately...?
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by ratmblink123
What's with all the Pokemon references that you've been saying lately...?

I usually think UG will just skim through replies and not give a sh*t about what people post. I was wrong.
Quote by Mike_Philippov
I scored a 9, one question tripped me up. I am in the MCMP now though and it’s been great… Tom is a monster… really knows his stuff

I’m not in the program yet, still was hoping to bump into someone here who is/was in it. What can you tell me about it? Is it helping you much? aAnd in what ways?
Well, I’m doing many things on a professional level in music now… so the program was definitely effective. Of course it will only work if YOU bust your ass and do the work and take responsibility for your own career. The networks and relationships I built in my MCMP group also translated into many business opportunities, so that has been very cool…
Did you pre-register for the program? If I remember right, you get several free intro sessions to check out the program before you sign up officially.
There have been several threads about this in the past, do a search on this forum. There are other members of this program here on this forum that were active in those threads so you can try to get in touch with them too.
Quote by Mike_Philippov
Well, I’m doing many things on a professional level in music now… so the program was definitely effective. Of course it will only work if YOU bust your ass and do the work and take responsibility for your own career. The networks and relationships I built in my MCMP group also translated into many business opportunities, so that has been very cool…
Did you pre-register for the program? If I remember right, you get several free intro sessions to check out the program before you sign up officially.
There have been several threads about this in the past, do a search on this forum. There are other members of this program here on this forum that were active in those threads so you can try to get in touch with them too.

Thanks Mike, I pre-registered and got the 1st free session (he said there will be 4&hellip. Definitely a lot of new ideas to think about here. Btw, I checked out your site and music, dude you are a kickass player! DAMN!!!!
3/10. Ouch. But I think this quiz is faulty, as it does not ask you what stage you are currently at and what skills and qualities you already have so there is no way it can calculate what skills and qualities you should aim for from your current level.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall