So "Grip of the Strangler" was on and I decided to watch it - has Boris Karloff in it and I'd never seen any of his films apart from Frankenstein. Now, the credits weren't shown at the beginning, so I'm sitting there watching it thinking "When the hell is Karloff gonna turn up?" when actually, I had been watching him the whole time without knowing (until the first 'monster' appearance.)

Made me think how little I knew about him... he was british... he could actually act... I thought his performance was quite good and think I should check out some more of his films.

Any ideas from fans which ones to watch?
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

Mud Sergeant of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

"Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join."
"**** YOU! Karloff did not deserve to smell my ****! That limey cocksucker can rot in Hell for all I care!"

Lugosi ftw.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Oh nice, the first post I get is my a disgruntled Lugosi fan... I like both
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

Quote by civildp1
"**** YOU! Karloff did not deserve to smell my ****! That limey cocksucker can rot in Hell for all I care!"

Lugosi ftw.

hey, **** you man! ive got some extreme opinions too, so go to hell! and once i decide what those opinions are, im gonna give you a piece of my ****ing mind. got it, dip****?

i dont know who any of these people are.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
hey, **** you man! ive got some extreme opinions too, so go to hell! and once i decide what those opinions are, im gonna give you a piece of my ****ing mind. got it, dip****?

i dont know who any of these people are.

Well, you sir, can go **** yourself with a lead pipe. I hope you rot, you scumbag.

Why are we arguing again?

Quote by Lacquer_Head
Oh nice, the first post I get is my a disgruntled Lugosi fan... I like both

I don't really care for either of them. I'm not really a fan of old horror movies. I just like Lugosi as played by Martin landau in Ed Wood.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by InvaderTSN
Well, you sir, can go **** yourself with a lead pipe. I hope you rot, you scumbag.

Why are we arguing again?

what the **** is wrong with you you decrepit piece of ****! did you get lost comming out of your mom's **** and end up three feet up your own ***? i swear, manditory abortions for everyone! we should have turned your ****ty-*** country into a glass parking lot years ago!

i think we're arguing about hockey players or something....
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
what the **** is wrong with you you decrepit piece of ****! did you get lost comming out of your mom's **** and end up three feet up your own ***? i swear, manditory abortions for everyone! we should have turned your ****ty-*** country into a glass parking lot years ago!

i think we're arguing about hockey players or something....

I hate you. I hope you die in a pit of fire and sharks tear the **** out of you. **** you piss me off so ****ing much. I hope you ****ing die you waste of human live. You're a piece of ****.

Oh, I see. I'm not into hockey. It's not that interesting to me.
Thanks very much, idiots.
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.