Hey guys I have a mint condition allll original no imperfections 1976 fender champ amp with original paperwork and packet. This amp is amazing and works perfect and the tube tone is amazing. I play anything from my PRS, Gibson SG, Fender Strat, and Fender Tele through it and it has the most amazing tone playing a Fender through it that you cant go back after hearing it. Pretty much though this beauty is sitting not being used and needs a new home. This amp is really rare and getting even more rare by the day. and to find one like this in the conditions and quality its in is an extremely hard find. This is deffinatly the perfect amp for any vintage collector or to play around with at home. This is definatly the most rarest Fender Champ I have ever seen. I am asking $600 for it but feel free to make any offers im am very open minded about this and possibly could consider a trade.

I also have videos to go along with the pictures contact me for further info on them!!

I will give you $250 plus a little for shipping if you are still interested in selling. They rarely go for more than $300.
~Nick

email me at njvaldes@gmail.com
FOR SALE:

Alvarez FD-60 acoustic electric- $295 obo (perfect condition, amber finish)
Lindy Fralin Blues Special Strat pickups (as set, perfect condition) - $175 obo

PM me if you are interested!
Just sent you a PM!
Ibanez SZ520QM - Transparent Red
-Seymour Duncan '59 in the bridge/Coil-Tapped Pearly Gates in the neck
Synsonics Strat Copy with Hotrails Pickup in the bridge
Vox AC15cc Tube Amp
Vox V847 Wah
Digitech JamMan Looper
Cusack Screamer OD Pedal
Still for sale or what? Did you ever get my PM?
Ibanez SZ520QM - Transparent Red
-Seymour Duncan '59 in the bridge/Coil-Tapped Pearly Gates in the neck
Synsonics Strat Copy with Hotrails Pickup in the bridge
Vox AC15cc Tube Amp
Vox V847 Wah
Digitech JamMan Looper
Cusack Screamer OD Pedal
The condition does warrant a higher price, but not 600, maybe 4-450. This is in really good condition, better than most silverfaces you see.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
yea you def aint gettin $600 for a silverface, blackface on the other hand. shave at least a quarter off the price and im sure youll get many who want to buy it
600 was just a price thrown out there to get offers started i no what they are worth and are selling and this deffinatly is the rarest your gunna find in the silver face
this is still forsale just forgot about the ad open to any offers ill be sure to repost new pictures because of the age of the list pm me for faster results
read the rules on bumping please.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Note: Your pics aren't working very well.

And can you record a demo of it for me?I wanna hear what it sounds like.