hey everyone
basically i want to make a list of all the **** poser bands that are around
soo anyone can write down one band and tell everyone how **** it is
so its more or less a bitching forum about bad music
knock yourself out guys
and if you feel strongly join the group piss of scene kids and bring back real hard rock
heres the link http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/hardlivin/
i'll kick us off with fall out boy
**** band who steal the spot light from the little bit of good popular music (by popular i mean the really commecial ****) these guys are apparently playing in the arctic
they dont care for the envirnment so its obviously a publicity stunt so they can got ot hell
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Goodness me. No.

Who are you to say if bands are crap or not? People actually like these types of bands, which is why they're in the spotlight...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Goodness me. No.

Who are you to say if bands are crap or not? People actually like these types of bands, which is why they're in the spotlight...

Possibly...

Really though - everyone knows who Amy Winehouse is. Can you/most people who know her name any songs, one song, three? I can name like, three tops. Most people it's probably less - yet she is everywhere.

Anyway little point getting into this if it'll just be locked.
Quote by FuZzY(aus)
they dont care for the envirnment so its obviously a publicity stunt so they can got ot hell

Have you ever met the band? Have you ever talked to them?
No?
Figured as much.
So how you can just say that I don't know.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?

Wrong! Wrong!

People (like me) enjoy their music, that's why it is so popular.

Go back to your metal and forget this thread ever happened.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by CobenBlack
haha, i knew this would happen sooner or later - but seriously - panic at the disco? fall out boy? i just dont get it . . . why?

For some reason the Elite decided they would be highly marketable and make a shed load of money.

Can I/most people not 'fans' name more than one or even any song of these bands? Nope!
Stupid thread is stupid.

Seriously, what the hell is the point in getting wound up about music other people like? Let them listen to it, it doesn't affect you.

In addition, your criticisms of Fall Out Boy are stupid. They don't exactly need publicity stunts, for one thing. Muppet.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Quote by Jackolas
Possibly...

Really though - everyone knows who Amy Winehouse is. Can you/most people who know her name any songs, one song, three? I can name like, three tops. Most people it's probably less - yet she is everywhere.

poor thing she woulnt be everywhere much longer the way shes living

for real i hope the best for her. GET CLEAN AND HEALTHY AMY!
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
Quote by Friendly Stoat
Stupid thread is stupid.

Seriously, what the hell is the point in getting wound up about music other people like? Let them listen to it, it doesn't affect you.

In addition, your criticisms of Fall Out Boy are stupid. They don't exactly need publicity stunts, for one thing. Muppet.

Everything everyone does in this world affects/effects us in one way or another.

Well as far as I am sadly aware Pete Wentz is more known for getting his wang out than creative and musically accomplished bass playing.

Flip that coin over, there's a whole different point of view there.

Quote by plucky duck
poor thing she woulnt be everywhere much longer the way shes living

for real i hope the best for her. GET CLEAN AND HEALTHY AMY!

. If she did die though, she'd be like a new Cobain.
rage against the machine,
bloc party,
Led zeppelin,
the beatles,
bob marley,
the cat empire
cream,
clapton,
foo fighters,
guns n roses,
john butler trio,
kings of leon,
muse,
nirvana,
old man river,
pink floyd,
powderfinger,
queen,
the raconteurs,
red hot chili peppers,
rolling stones,
the silents
old silverchair,
supertramp,
third eye blind,
U2,
wolfmother,
the wombats

All are crap anyone who likes them is a poser because they're famous.

I mean...any pink floyd fan who hasnt listened to piper at the gates of dawn or doesnt know the lyrics to interstellar overdrive is a total poser.

On pissing on other peoples bands there will always be someone who says that the band you love is crap (The much vaunted Led Zeppelin for example ripped off blues covers and Jimmy page makes way more mistakes than any guitarist youll ever hear recorded today)

On calling people posers, there will always be someone who knows more than you.

See peoples point? (eternal joy for anyone who picks up the anomaly in this post)

I dont know why i bother this thread will be created with different wording tommorow anyway....
Stop doggin' on people's opinions man!

I should falcon punch you into next millenium
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
Quote by Jackolas
Can I/most people not 'fans' name more than one or even any song of these bands? Nope!

So? And what does that prove?
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I must agree that I dsilike Pete Wentz. Ah well.

And I'm afraid that when people randomly attack music that other people like it pisses me off.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
RedFez totally wins.
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by civildp1

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Quote by Deliriumbassist
You know what's worse than poser rock? poser wannabe hard rockers with no tolerance.

This!
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Quote by BenFoffenbock
So? And what does that prove?

It proves that you have to hear about these bands at one stage or another where-ever you go if you are under the age of 25 - and to sometimes not get disgruntled by this is not human. What I mean is, these bands surely can't be known on merit of music when it's the name and personalities which are known over the music.

For example, when someone says Fall Out Boy to me I think of

$$$$
Pete Wentz (not in that way!)
Screaming teenage girls
Some song about this aint a city its a God damn arse race/arms race

And so on...

Basically there are two sides to everything and anyone who can't relate to the TS at one time or another is, well - not like most of us.
Quote by Jackolas
Basically there are two sides to everything and anyone who can't relate to the TS at one time or another is, well - not like most of us.

so theres two sides of things but one has a majority
contradiction much
oh and...
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
Quote by RedFez64
rage against the machine,
bloc party,
Led zeppelin,
the beatles,
bob marley,
the cat empire
cream,
clapton,

foo fighters,
guns n roses,
john butler trio,
kings of leon,
muse,
nirvana,
old man river,
pink floyd,
powderfinger,
queen,
the raconteurs,
red hot chili peppers,
rolling stones,
the silents
old silverchair,
supertramp,
third eye blind,
U2,
wolfmother,
the wombats

All are crap anyone who likes them is a poser because they're famous.

I mean...any pink floyd fan who hasnt listened to piper at the gates of dawn or doesnt know the lyrics to interstellar overdrive is a total poser.

On pissing on other peoples bands there will always be someone who says that the band you love is crap (The much vaunted Led Zeppelin for example ripped off blues covers and Jimmy page makes way more mistakes than any guitarist youll ever hear recorded today)

On calling people posers, there will always be someone who knows more than you.

See peoples point? (eternal joy for anyone who picks up the anomaly in this post)

I dont know why i bother this thread will be created with different wording tommorow anyway....

You are an idiot. I like most of those band's and you will call me a fucking poser? Well maybe we like them to the musical talent of the people who created the music and fuck i can't believe you ****ing put The Beatles and didn't put fucking FOB.

You are a fucking idiot.

You obviously don't know what musical talent.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Quote by tdrules
so theres two sides of things but one has a majority
contradiction much

Sense. Makes none!

Well it does but not in the context attempted, there.

You are an idiot. I like most of those band's and you will call me a fucking poser? Well maybe we like them to the musical talent of the people who created the music and fuck i can't believe you ****ing put The Beatles and didn't put fucking FOB.

You are a fucking idiot.

You obviously don't know what musical talent.

Did you even read his post. Ever heard of satire, humourous examples? Hmm?
Quote by Jackolas
Possibly...

Well drugs sell don't they?