Ok, so I noticed that sometimes when I play, the volume coming through the amp starts to swell up and down on its own. Any idea why this is happening?

By the way, my setup is PRS Santana SE>Slash Wah>DS-1>MXR Dyna Comp>Holy Grail Reverb>Boss TU-1>Cube 30x, if that helps.
Quote by DevilsDance76
rigeljs is on the money...

PRS 513 Mahogany>Fulltone Clyde Wah>Tonebone Classic>MXR Dyna Comp>ISP Noise Decimator>Boss TU-2>Mesa Lonestar Special
But the volume doesn't completely go off, it just gets lower.
Quote by DevilsDance76

PRS 513 Mahogany>Fulltone Clyde Wah>Tonebone Classic>MXR Dyna Comp>ISP Noise Decimator>Boss TU-2>Mesa Lonestar Special
If anything is powered by batteries it could be a sign of those weakening. I was just makin' a suggestion.
Could be fluctuating electricity as well. It happens to me, a little, right when my air conditioner kicks on.

Get a power conditioner.
Quote by Sloofus
If anything is powered by batteries it could be a sign of those weakening. I was just makin' a suggestion.

Yeah, thanks for that. Everything's on a power supply, though.

Could be fluctuating electricity as well. It happens to me, a little, right when my air conditioner kicks on.

They're a little expensive, any other ideas?
Quote by DevilsDance76

bump
Quote by DevilsDance76

I know what you mean, on my old amp it would happen... but then again shortly after that happened the clean channel went completely out lol. Dont get B-52's!

But thinking about it... how loud do you usually play that thing? If you play really loud it could be the speaker.
Bogner Überschall
Marshall 1960A
Mesa Standard Rectifier 4x12
Gibson SG Standard
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR