Hey Pit, I'm going to New York at the end of June. What can I do there? And do any of you know a good guitar shop where I can buy a mini-guitar? I intend to take profit of the dollar's low cost!
You can be a homeless person and get kidnapped by terrorists who experiments on you while an elite strike team is being trained across the globe.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
What can you do in New York? What can't you do in New York?! You can get mugged on the subway, get mugged in times square, get mugged on broadway, have your wallet nicked while you wait in line at the statue of liberty, the world is your oyster!

When I visited New York we did all the usual touristy things; empire state building, statue of liberty, go shopping, etc. I'd really recommend giving them a go as you'd be a mug to visit it without checking them out.
oo oo ooh!!! I remember when I was in New York when I was 10 or something we went to this GIGANTIC toystore! It was AWESOME! It had like 3 or 4 floors full of toys and the video games section alone was as big as a complete toy store over here. It was truly of epic proportions. I can't remember what it was called
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
i know what you can do in new york! your mom!

/lame

new york rocks tho. i went there when i was 9 or 10 around christmas time. 'twas awesome.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by Kensai
You can be a homeless person and get kidnapped by terrorists who experiments on you while an elite strike team is being trained across the globe.

YES KENSAI, YES!

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Quote by KISSguitarist
YES KENSAI, YES!

I was hoping someone would get the reference
Quote by blynd_snyper
What can you do in New York? What can't you do in New York?! You can get mugged on the subway, get mugged in times square, get mugged on broadway, have your wallet nicked while you wait in line at the statue of liberty, the world is your oyster!

When I visited New York we did all the usual touristy things; empire state building, statue of liberty, go shopping, etc. I'd really recommend giving them a go as you'd be a mug to visit it without checking them out.

Same here, the SOL was a pain though, so many stairs to get to the top and everyone goes way too slow.

Go get some pizza...
and keep an eye on your personal belongings.

Personally, I dont like the city...too much noise and traffic...
I'm in NJ now with my parents but may have to move somewhere in NY if I get a job as an editor in all this TV production type work.....NJ if extremely expensive to live in anyways...
Quote by Kensai
I was hoping someone would get the reference

Kensai i have kissed ass for long enough i want to be sigged

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Quote by CrackAddict2000
oo oo ooh!!! I remember when I was in New York when I was 10 or something we went to this GIGANTIC toystore! It was AWESOME! It had like 3 or 4 floors full of toys and the video games section alone was as big as a complete toy store over here. It was truly of epic proportions. I can't remember what it was called

FAO Schwartz?
GO YANKEES!
Quote by CrackAddict2000

Bet it wasn't as big as Hanley's in London!
Quote by CrackAddict2000

Toys R Us.
I was just there yesterday.
Peace, Love, Empathy.
go to matt umanov guitars in bleeker street, nice little well known shop with some beautifull guitars in stock,

theres always guitar center which if memory serves me is just off broadway and 25th

but mainly just walk around the village down side streets and you will find all sorts of amazing shops

and dont listen to people saying about muggings and stuff theres nothing to worry about, i'm from england and spent 2 months there alone last year, ,met some great people had an amazing time, it really is the best city in the world
pink floyd are better than you
Quote by KISSguitarist
Kensai i have kissed ass for long enough i want to be sigged

KISSguitarist, I wish I was a woman so I could have your babies

(How's that? )
Quote by Yanks4Life92
FAO Schwartz?

Yes exactly. They even had those English guards standing at the entrance!

The only thing I didn't like about New York is that it smelled almost everywhere. But there are hotdogstands on every corner so that's a plus
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'