Metallica Thread...

...and wrong section.
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

I remember the first time I listened to the first 5 albums and garage inc discs 1 and 2...

Holy ****.
cause they're the best band anyone has ever listened to... that is basically written into everyone's dna dude...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by joshua029
cause they're the best band anyone has ever listened to... that is basically written into everyone's dna dude...

no its not, alot of people don't like metallica.

****ing idiots.
Quote by Ali-b912
no its not, alot of people don't like metallica.

****ing idiots.

whoa! relax man. It was just a statement, not a fact.
IMO, Metallica don't have much talent in my eyes and there were bands at the time that did more for the trash metal scene then they ever did.I also think that kirk's solos are one of the most tasteless solos I have ever heard.I also think that lars's drumming sounds like a kid with broken arms trying to play fermented offal discharge on drums.James and the new bassist is the only ones with a peak of talent.

Flame on.
Quote by Graveworm
IMO, Metallica don't have much talent in my eyes and there were bands at the time that did more for the trash metal scene then they ever did.I also think that kirk's solos are one of the most tasteless solos I have ever heard.I also think that lars's drumming sounds like a kid with broken arms trying to play fermented offal discharge on drums.James and the new bassist is the only ones with a peak of talent.

Flame on.

Kirk's solos are some of the best solos in metal. They may not be the fastest or the most technical, but what they lack in speed, they more than make up for in musical direction and phrasing.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
No, they rock, don't be a retard. Why bashing them on a Metallica owns thread? And btw they have some of the best solos ever (The Unforgiven, Nothing Else Matters, Don't Tread On Me, etc.) let's see you make an awesome solo, or fit 2 of them in a 3 minute song along with 2 verses and 2 choruses (lol Motorbreath).
lulz dey sucks

lulz dey r win

lulz no dey r teh suck

lulz no dey are made of awesome

SHUT THE FUCK UP

*reported*
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by tommyt
lulz dey sucks

lulz dey r win

lulz no dey r teh suck

SHUT THE FUCK UP

*reported*

Thank you
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
iono metallica is good but i think you should ask a megadeth or anthrax fan rofl. metallica fans say metallica is the best and anthrax and megadeth fans say metallica freakin sucks dick. whatever just saying.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by Ichimaru
Kirk's solos are some of the best solos in metal. They may not be the fastest or the most technical, but what they lack in speed, they more than make up for in musical direction and phrasing.

According to you.

I don't think your the spokes person for metal.I also like to add the only solos that I thought where tasteful in Metallica where either James or Mustaines.IMO, Kirks solos are just based off wah pedals and a person thats teacher was J.S., his skill level shows none of J.S. teachings, which I think is just sad.
Last edited by Graveworm at May 24, 2008,
Quote by tommyt
lulz dey sucks

lulz dey r win

lulz no dey r teh suck

SHUT THE FUCK UP

*reported*

thank you +2
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
**** thread.

i heard, of all the big thrash bands, slayer eat smetallica's/megadeths/anthraxs/exodus/testament faces
Quote by Black-Metal
**** thread.

i heard, of all the big thrash bands, slayer eat smetallica's/megadeths/anthraxs/exodus/testament faces

with they're ****ty chromatic runs on every album?
Metallica's best song is fade to black
Using satire to reveal truth since October 2007
Oh wow. Yes, Metallica MUST be the best METAL band out there. I mean, hell, they have METAL in their name. That's why every poser who thinks they're a metal head loves METALLICA.

Sheesh. Give me a break. Their solos suck. The guy has like 6 wah pedals in his rig with the off button permanently removed. Their lyrics also suck. I swear, the guy says "NYAH!" after EVERY WORD.

Post-Dave Metallica has nothing on Megadeth. Musically, they are inferior. From a lyrical standpoint, they are inferior.

I beleive this thread was created to be a breeding ground for hate. Everyone knows about the hatred between the thrash band fans, and the TS knew exactly what would happen.
Metallica is a very significant part of music history and that is a fact!

Its okay to think they suck or think they rule, just dont forget that they chanced the scene when they broke through.... And they did it along with alot other great artist who revolutionized the metal scene....

For that you have to give them some respect.... Even if you dont care about their music!

Ibanez RG2228 Prestige
Schecter C7 Jeff Loomis FR (18volt mod)
Epiphone Gothic Explorer (with SD Blackouts)
Ibanez RG350M Yellow
Peavey C5 Tigerwood 5string bass
Randall RH150G3