Wow, it's been a while.

Anyway, I'm going to Berlin next week and I'm looking for things to do there (i'm gonna be with my dad). And neither of us drink, so bars and clubs are out.

Any good restaurants, places to see, visit, etc? Recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks
Quote by MavataR
thats one hell of a find. Did it have change in the case? cause you probably stole it from a busker who was off taking a piss.

brothels
all of them

EDIT: they usually have really fun music festivals and parties with polka and yodeling music and really awesome food so do that.
Dont go for a start !! I went a year or so back ! It is without a doubt the smelliest place I have ever been to. They have serious drainage issues. Even when you are in a restaurant or a bar, the stench makes it in there too. There is no hiding from the smell.
Quote by amusing
Dont go for a start !! I went a year or so back ! It is without a doubt the smelliest place I have ever been to. They have serious drainage issues. Even when you are in a restaurant or a bar, the stench makes it in there too. There is no hiding from the smell.

are you stupid? i live in berlin and it absolutely doesn't smell at all.

TS, berlin is a wonderful town in spring and summer(i hate the autumns and winters in here) but i don't really what you could do in here^^ except chillin around and doing some sightseeing...

oh and to all the people that think people yodel(or ever did) in germany: we don't and never did!
yodeling comes from austria, switzerland and bavaria!
What? I hear that you people yodel all the time?

Im kidding. I have been Germany many times, about 3 times a year, mostly for shopping though. I only live about 90 km from the german border anyways.

Germany is very nice, great people and Carrywurst or curry sausage in english is really nice.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
My friends went to a restaraunt there where its completely pitch black. What better excuse to grope a waitress?
Quote by jAzZMataZz
are you stupid? i live in berlin and it absolutely doesn't smell at all.

Maybe it was me then.
Be sure to briiiiing a bratwurst in your haaair.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
techno

they are great clubs dont rule them out
now extra flamey