so i graduated from high school yesterday, and my party is today. Yesterday, my throat started to hurt like hell, it hurt to swallow really bad. i noticed that my tonsils are huge and the glands in the back of my neck are swollen, so i'm guessing i have mono. other than that, no symptoms. But anyway, my party is today, and my throat is killing me. Aside from taking some ibuprofen, wat can i do to feel better for the rest of the day? I'm gonna tell my parents tomorow so they dont worry about me today and then i'll get it checked out.
Dr. Pit says you must wait for his associate Professor Satchafunkilus to come in the room to help diagnose you.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Quote by guns_rosesldb
it hurt to swallow really bad. checked out.

haha you swallow.

I'd take an advil or something. And drink lots of orange juice too. that helps me
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
i had this a couple of weeks ago, i had an absess with it too. not nice. you cant do anything just hope its not serious.

go and get a blood test to see if its not anything else firstly. gargling salt water is said to be helpful but i didnt think it was. Soup is awsome, really soothes the troat.
When I had mono I ate a lot of ice cream. It helped because it was really cold, so it almost soothing. Just don't eat chocolate ice cream, or chocolate anything because it'll leave a HORRIBLE taste in the back of your throat that you can't get rid of.
Cough drops should help ease the sore throat a little.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.