I'm looking to refinish my Pro Reverb and found the tolex and grill cover @ vibroworld.

The problem is, my browser cannot verify their certificate of authenticity for VeriSign.

Also, they don't appear to accept PayPal. I've already had to deal with one identity fraud this year, and really don't want another. Maybe I'll just wait till tue. and call them.

Edit: It says on their homepage that vibroworld is 'temporarily' closed. (reading is hard)

Anyone know a good source for tolex, grill cover, knobs etc?
2007 Fender Mexi-Strat HSS, 1977 Les Paul Custom (under construction), Fender Sonoran AE, 19?? Fender Pro Reverb, Peavey Vypyr 75
Last edited by twistedLV at May 24, 2008,
Thanks man, but they don't seem to have anything for my application.

Any other suggestions? My tolex is of the 'coarser' variety and my grill is black/silver/turquoise.
2007 Fender Mexi-Strat HSS, 1977 Les Paul Custom (under construction), Fender Sonoran AE, 19?? Fender Pro Reverb, Peavey Vypyr 75
I need a tolex source as well. I'll be restoring a '63 Hofner thinline and it's covered in red tolex instead of an actual finish (makes my job easier, though ).

Keep a lookout for the project thread.

[/threadjack]

edit: I really don't get why people still use paypal. They screw so many people out of so much money. Paypal is the devil.

edit again: I even have pics; they suck b/c that camera barely worked that day, then finally died shortly after these pics were taken.

Last edited by Invader Jim at May 25, 2008,
i thought this thread was going to be about vibrators...
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.