Page 25 of 25
calebrocker
Awesome User
1,334 IQ
I just saw them last night in Cincinnati and it was amazing. As far as the album vs old album goes, I like the newone more. For me, it just took longer to get into.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Fallenoath
My minds playin' tricks
985 IQ
Wish they'd come out to Seattle!

=(
Just another Sheep in the design of the Almighty Machine.

-GEAR-
Gibson 60s Les Paul Tribute (Sunburst)
1999 Ibanez RG470 (TitaniumIce-MIJ)
Jackson RR3 (Trans-Red)
Peavey 6505+
Podx3
Zaphod_Beeblebr
Shallow and pedantic.
1,670 IQ
Would be nice if they came to the UK at all ¬_¬
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Album.
Legion.
bass wizard
1,883 IQ
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Would be nice if they came to the UK at all ¬_¬

They have done a few dates in the UK before. I remember seeing them in one of probably the smallest venues possible in Wolverhampton and it was mind blowing. Met Guthrie in a guitar shop in Birmingham also and got him to sign a poster of the gig. Pretty sweet day tbh.
Zaphod_Beeblebr
Shallow and pedantic.
1,670 IQ
Quote by bass wizard
They have done a few dates in the UK before. I remember seeing them in one of probably the smallest venues possible in Wolverhampton and it was mind blowing. Met Guthrie in a guitar shop in Birmingham also and got him to sign a poster of the gig. Pretty sweet day tbh.

I've met Guthrie before, got him to sign my copy of Erotic Cakes Still, would be nice if they came back I guess then
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Album.
Legion.
jonathan.keeler
1,866 IQ
Anyone Got any ideas about a Bass tab for I want a parrot? I know there is the guitar part PDF that I ... uh, acquired and it has the chords written throughout so i can play along and outline the chords, but its not what id like to be playing. We are going to be doing it in my band soon and I would like to be able to play the proper part.
Am I going to have to just watch a load of youtube videos and wing it?
LeakyFlask
You know what would be really sweet? Having a beautiful bird inlaid around the first fret, taking a majestic dump with airborne droppings around the 5th, 7th, 9th frets and so on, with a graceful impact around the 22nd-24th.
calebrocker
Awesome User
1,334 IQ
Quote by jonathan.keeler
Anyone Got any ideas about a Bass tab for I want a parrot? I know there is the guitar part PDF that I ... uh, acquired and it has the chords written throughout so i can play along and outline the chords, but its not what id like to be playing. We are going to be doing it in my band soon and I would like to be able to play the proper part.
Am I going to have to just watch a load of youtube videos and wing it?

You could buy the bass and drum only backing tracks and figure out the bass part from there.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!