I'm going to get a tatto next month on my 15th b-day, but i dont know what i should get yet...
i dont want something stupid that i wouldnt want in a couple of years though. something sort of small, probly on my left forearm...
any suggestions??
“If it seems like you are playing around and not practicing, that's when you know you really love it.”
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16
Well damn. You caught me. I'm horribly gay.

RIP Rev
You don't know what you'd want.
You're 15
You don't want to do something you'll regret in a few years, and you're 15.

Sounds like a massive amount of fail waiting to happen. Maybe you should wait a few years.
Make it highly meaningful. For instance, think of something important that has happened in your life and somehow make that memory into a tattoo. That way, you will probably never regret getting the tattoo because it will always be meaningful.
wait a couple of years. and don't get anything you can't cover with a short sleeve shirt at that age in any case.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
dude dont get one unless it actually has meaning to you and your positive you want it. One of my friends thought it would be cool to get the Boondock Saints prayer tattooed on his shin with "bullet holes" which actually looked like he got shot with a paintball gun.

Needless to say i'm sure he regretted it once he went to school with it.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Don't get a tattoo until

a) you can legally. Any tattoo parlour worth their salt will ask for ID. If they don't ask, they aren't worth it. Good places care for their reputation- both artistically and legally.
b) you know what you want. Don't get a tattoo for the sake of getting a tattoo.
lol fail 15. what a waste ...and you are going to get bigger your skin is going to stretch and your tattoo is going to look like butt. Wait like 5 years.
no... i've had afew ideas of what i'd get...
“If it seems like you are playing around and not practicing, that's when you know you really love it.”
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16

RIP Rev
Yeah. Seriously, don't get a tattoo when you're 15. You know how when you were like 9, you thought all kinda stuff was really cool, like space cowboys riding on dinosaurs or maybe poke'mon? Now, imagine if you had a poke'mon tattoo. For the rest of your life.

That's pretty much how you'll look at most of the stuff you're into now when you hit 21 or 22. IMO just wait man. You'll thank yourself every time you look in the mirror.

On a side note, I kinda want a tattoo of a space cowboy riding a dinosaur....
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
like i said though, don't get something you can't cover with a short sleeve shirt until you are older and have a better idea of what you are going to do for a living.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Another bassist
Make it highly meaningful. For instance, think of something important that has happened in your life and somehow make that memory into a tattoo. That way, you will probably never regret getting the tattoo because it will always be meaningful.

Yeah, i was thinking of getting a peacock... because my uncle that passed away had a peacock on his arm...
or gettin like a cross with his name and birth year - death year
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16

RIP Rev
Body mod thread
*reported*

But yeah, don't get one until you know you have a design that has meaning