I have searched for this by the way under numerous titles and couldn't find anything.

Does anyone know how i can transfer all songs from an i-pod into my I tunes library ? im running OS X
You can't as far as I know. I've tried many times and failed
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
open 'My Computer'
then open up your iPod within 'My Computer'
then you have to enable hidden files
click on the hidden ones until you find one that says 'Music'
then there will be like 50 folders with all your music in it
but they'll all have three letter names like END
but those will change once you put them in iTunes.

that's how i did it
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.
It is possible, my mate did it when he got a new compooter...

Not sure how, I'll have to ask.

Have you googled for it?
Quote by GrissomFan
I have searched for this by the way under numerous titles and couldn't find anything.

Does anyone know how i can transfer all songs from an i-pod into my I tunes library ? im running OS X

Normally I wouldn't be like this, but you reallly didn't look very hard. Theres an "Only Ipod Questions" thread or whatever.

But anyway,

Quote by peter von chaps
open 'My Computer'

that's how i did it

That should work, thats how I got all my stuff onto my ps3.
download ephpod (search for it on google)

edit: idk if theres a version for mac
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Quote by peter von chaps
open 'My Computer'

that's how i did it

lol... i said im using OS X and its a imac. So thats useless to me. but thanks.

To the other one..

I have googled it, and downloaded "switch" and "Ipod RIP" but there is no instructions on how to do it etc....so that doesnt help.

I heard Ipod agent is the way to do it but i dont want to buy it L(.

why the hell didnt they make it simple to transfer songs ?...allowed to put songs onto an ipod...but not transfer them back
Quote by peter von chaps
open 'My Computer'

that's how i did it

He's running os x, not windows d00d.

edit: hope this helps http://www.thelittleappfactory.com/application.php?app=iPodRip
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
Last edited by thrashmetal101 at May 24, 2008,
Put your ipod in disk mode, then download the program called Senuti. Type that into google and you should find it. Follow the instructions in the program and you got your music on your computer. Make sure the program saves it somewhere where there is enough room for your music.
my bad, i didn't read the post completely.

you're gonna need one of the programs suggested, otherwise it will be difficult cuz apple has a lot of securities in place so you can't do that.
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.
Quote by peter von chaps
my bad, i didn't read the post completely.

you're gonna need one of the programs suggested, otherwise it will be difficult cuz apple has a lot of securities in place so you can't do that.

i know. its retarded why it doesn't let you.
I'm not sure this will work, but when the ipod thing in itunes comes up, tick the box for manually transfer songs (or something like that). Then I think you can just drag them in.
Quote by Regression
I'm not sure this will work, but when the ipod thing in itunes comes up, tick the box for manually transfer songs (or something like that). Then I think you can just drag them in.

no it doesn't work
This only works for iTunes music store purchases but...

Assuming your iTunes software is up to date, when you attempt to sync your iPod with your iTunes, it should give you the option to either "Erase and Sync" or "Transfer and Sync". Erase and sync removes all songs/videos/other stuff from your iPod and puts only stuff from that library onto your iPod. Transfer and sync, on the other hand, takes all iTunes store purchases not present in that library from the iPod and copies them into the library, leaving everything already in that library intact, and THEN syncs everything to the iPod.

Sorry if thats confusing, but it makes sense to me :l
Quote by Pyrofretnic

Assuming your iTunes software is up to date, when you attempt to sync your iPod with your iTunes, it should give you the option to either "Erase and Sync" or "Transfer and Sync". Erase and sync removes all songs/videos/other stuff from your iPod and puts only stuff from that library onto your iPod. Transfer and sync, on the other hand, takes all iTunes store purchases not present in that library from the iPod and copies them into the library, leaving everything already in that library intact, and THEN syncs everything to the iPod.

Just posting to make sure TS knows this only grabs your purchased items.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
Quote by Pyrofretnic

makes sense, but i doubt he's purchased all his music from iTunes...
Quote by thsrayas
Quote by peter von chaps
makes sense, but i doubt he's purchased all his music from iTunes...

no i havent lol.

most of it is from CD's.