i didnt know where to put this so i figured...pit works...anyways just leant bold as love today and am listening to it write now....who else thinks this is one of the greatest songs ever...its kinda sadening if thats spelt right? that this song isnt ever played on the radio anymore...but yer anyways if this is one of your favourite songs reply...FOR GOD SAKES REPLY
ya its tight
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
Uh yeah, it's a good song, but what's the point of this thread?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
you can never be hardcore enough to express your feelings about bold as love....but you kinda already did so i guess you can be
hi welcome to hendrix land .... over there we have

"he was a genius" land

to your right you'll see

"yeah his songs were ok" land

then finally

"... i guess, whatever ... " land

as you take your tour of ug you will pass through all these lands in succesion before finally stoping at the gift shop entitled

"he was overrated lulz" supplies and stationary stores.

enjoy your stay here in hendrix land, come again.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
I think it's one of his best songs if not the best... Not much to discuss but opinions though, I guess.
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
Quote by tommyt
hi welcome to hendrix land .... over there we have

"he was a genius" land

to your right you'll see

"yeah his songs were ok" land

then finally

"... i guess, whatever ... " land

as you take your tour of ug you will pass through all these lands in succesion before finally stoping at the gift shop entitled

"he was ove lulz" supplies and stationary stores.

enjoy your stay here in hendrix land, come again.

If this wasn't so long, and my sig wasn't already so big, I'd sig this.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by frankv
Dare I say I prefer John Mayer's version better than Jimi's? I guess his voice just suits the song better. Hendrix still owns for writing it though.

Agreed.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
Quote by frankv
Dare I say I prefer John Mayer's version better than Jimi's? I guess his voice just suits the song better. Hendrix still owns for writing it though.

ug his affected vocals are like pure cheese to me - it's like he's pretending to sing like someone else... great guitar player though
Quote by frankv

It's blasphemous to compare John Mayer to Hendrix but in truth Jimi didn't even like his own voice so who knows, maybe he'd even agree with you.
Quote by hardcore dude
i didnt know where to put this so i figured...pit works...anyways just leant bold as love today and am listening to it write now....who else thinks this is one of the greatest songs ever...its kinda sadening if thats spelt right? that this song isnt ever played on the radio anymore...but yer anyways if this is one of your favourite songs reply...FOR GOD SAKES REPLY

spell check complete.
Quote by GoDrex
If you like that check out "1983... A Merman I should Turn To Be."

I've had this album for years and I've never listened to that before ...

Wow, thank you