I'm a beginner and I want to learn some flamenco techniques... What would you guys recommend?

I'm looking for both technique lessons and actual nice songs to play.
try finger picking, and for the songs, learn asturias, leyenda, spanish romance, or lagrima.
allright enough with the nonsense now allright? asturias is a nice song but it's not flamenco, spanish romance idem, and the same goes for lagrima.

flamenco is not classical stuff, in fact it's further from classical music than metal is. This is because it's purest form is not composed but based on fragments put together and improvised around at will.

The guitar music is meant to be secondary to accompany dancing and singing. I suggest you start searching on google and youtube for these terms:

rasgueado, alzapua, tresillos, picado and compas, these are a few of the techniques(compas isn't a technique but you'll find out) you'll need.

Also the styles to start with, soleares, tangos sevillanas are worth a try.

edit: and finger picking has absolutely nothing to do with flamenco and is never ever performed in it!
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
dude you're so bad at commercial posts, but he is indeed one of the few that seem to know english and teach flamenco.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club