i checked the whole site, but i can't even find the words left handed on the damn site.
does anyone know if they have lefties ? i know they do custom shop lefties though (i saw a pic of one in the gallery) but how much would that cost me approximatly ?
If you need to ask about the price, its probably too much. They start at a few grand I think, but I could be wrong.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
e mail customer services.
that usually the best way of finding what lefties they produce.
they will send you a list
I've seen a few at Willcutt Guitars. If anyone has them they will they've been the #1 dealer for PRS since like '02 if I'm not mistaken.

Too bad I can't take full advantage of my local shop lol. They have top notch stuff but at 19 and in college, money is not in my vocabulary haha.

EDIT: Keep in mind they have a lot more in stock than what's shown on their website so I'd give them a call.
Last edited by zhunt1130 at May 24, 2008,
No Im pretty sure PRS doesnt even bother to make anything in lefty. I would like a PRS but as they dont have any in lefty oh well.
I'm telling you call Willcutt Guitars. They frequently have custom PRS's and I would think somewhere down the line somebody ordered a lefty.
PRS made lefty guitars for a few years but the demand wasn't big enough. Every so often they go for a few grand on ebay but they rarely pop up.
edit: PRS Private Stock guitars start at around $8,000 USD, so getting a lefty PRS is going to be pretty tough.
Guitar
Ernie Ball Music Man Silhouette Special
Washburn WI64
Martin D-15
Amps
1960s Harmony
Rocktron/Egnater TOL 50 2x12
Rivera Chubster 55
FX
Fulltone OCD v.1
Keeley TS808
Voodoo Labs Superfuzz