I play alot of metal and i need to buy some heavier strings. I mostly play in drop c and sometimes D standard. Right now i have skinny top heavy bottom and theyre ok.

Any Suggestions?
11's or 12's will be all you need in terms of thickness.....I use D'Addario and DR.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
what kind of guitar are you using
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
I use SIT brand strings. They stay in tune really good, so they're great for downtuning. Plus, they come with an extra b and e string, so if you do decide to tune back up, and they break your fine.
Get some DR strings... I think I use .11-.50 right now in Drop C and it works just fine.
Quote by Twist of fate
Thank god! For a sec I thought I lost my virginity to a stuffed animal christmas dog!

^ Do you know who that is? It's the guitar player from Fall Out Boy.
DR or dunlop. heavy bass strings are good because if you play drop tuning you want a heavy sound on those strings. people like 11-50 but i like 10-52 because its easier to play on
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Dude use what you like, heavier will be easier in dropped tunings but be careful as the nut might not be big enough you may have to file it outwards to fit the strings so yer.
Quote by Ichimaru
Pics? I can tell if someone has AIDS just by looking.

Quote by xHuffyx
BTW, what's metal and full of holes?

Dimebag Darrell.