So my school is sponsoring a county-wide battle of the bands,(btw, my band got ranked #1 out of the auditions) and to keep the final performance "drug free" they are hiring drug dogs to sniff every person that attends and all cars in the parking lot.

This inspired me to ask:
What ridiculous things does your school do?
I am the last Samaurai

Quote by Strati
Note to self: keep off thread while on lsd trip.

Quote by gtrfrk123
Well i'm still fairly young so i still hump random things

Quote by Woogles
****K YOU HOE!
GTFO MAH UG!
lets us have a smoke break after lunch but im out of school and have been for awhile
it was odd cuz I was 16 and no one cared
If anyone has an accident during afterschool activities, the first aiders refuse to treat them..they wont even give you a plaster.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
2 times a school year drug dogs come, randomly, without warning, i nearly shat myself when they hit up my class last month.
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
Idk but they changed our class song from My Generation - The Who to Waiting on the World To Change

which i was very pissed about

The Who = legends
Quote by Audio™
Idk but they changed our class song from My Generation - The Who to Waiting on the World To Change

The Who = legends

be happy they even know who the who is
albeit they chose an overplayed song
I am the last Samaurai

Quote by Strati
Note to self: keep off thread while on lsd trip.

Quote by gtrfrk123
Well i'm still fairly young so i still hump random things

Quote by Woogles
****K YOU HOE!
GTFO MAH UG!
Quote by Audio™

The Who = legends

class song? that's dumb.
My schools banned just about every camp that was around ten years ago and replaced em with crappy one day retreat things, they've removed all the unhealthy stuff from the canteen (the good stuff) and taken away "muck up day" which is the only day all the leavers get to screw around e.g. egg people, rub condoms on lockers and draw penises everywhere its like a jail now.
we have a "lockdown" procedure incase there is an intruder, all the teachers lock the classrooms. But of course there are a lot windows in my school, none of which have locks on them and have very thine and easily breakable glass.

oh how smart my school is
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
Anything unhealthy has been banned. That includes crisps, chocolate bars and fizzy drinks (soda). Instead we have fruit jelly, cereal bars and only iced tea to drink. Idiots.
Oh and if any boy has long hair (past shoulders) it must be tied back (ponytail), but if a girl has long hair, they can keep it how they wish.
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

They might want to cancel/forbid the graduating class from doing their prank this year which usually involves a lot of water...I'd be quite happy about this because a lot of my friends are in that year and they can't wait to soak me...so I'm going to be prepared this year...gonna take a supersoaker and some waterballoons....I hope they don't cancel our prank next year.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by Neillya1
Anything unhealthy has been banned. That includes crisps, chocolate bars and fizzy drinks (soda). Instead we have fruit jelly, cereal bars and only iced tea to drink. Idiots.
Oh and if any boy has long hair (past shoulders) it must be tied back (ponytail), but if a girl has long hair, they can keep it how they wish.

same at my school, they replaced the vending machines with crappy overpriced health bars, your lucky you can at least tie your hair back, they force you to cut it at mine.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Quote by dan ramP
same at my school, they replaced the vending machines with crappy overpriced health bars, your lucky you can at least tie your hair back, they force you to cut it at mine.

They tried to make us cut it, until someone pointed out the they were being sexist (girls didn't have to cut it) and threatend to take them to court for discrimination, so they stepped down and said as long as it was tied back it was OK

People still threatened them with legal action, but now that we've left school it doesn't really matter
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

Well, seeing as my principal is a good friend of mine and an ex-hippy, he lets my loooong hair roam free. I guess I should be considered lucky!

Anyway, one of the teachers is just silly. He always carry a bat around with him, patrols the halls, and says little lines like "yabbits live in the woods" or "sew buttons on your underwear" if kids get on his nerves. He's my favorite teacher. Hysterical.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
my school refuses to provide transportation for anyone but the football team, and football only gets it because of all the equipment. so basketball, soccer, softball, everything else has to find their own rides, even when the softball team went to state and had to drive about 200 miles.

luckily i play football =]
Got rid of all vending machines and started giving us healthy food.

Got the Year 10s to guard all the fire alarms on the Year 11s last day.

Banned hoodies.

Bought a load of MGs.
They hired my Spanish teacher. She is seriously the worst teacher I've ever had. Ever. She watches Maury every class at 10 (when it starts) and she's only given us 6 worksheets the whole year. We haven't done a damn thing in her class, and when parents call to complain about her not doing her job, the school acts all concerned but doesn't say a damn thing to her.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by nosushi4you
They hired my Spanish teacher. She is seriously the worst teacher I've ever had. Ever. She watches Maury every class at 10 (when it starts) and she's only given us 6 worksheets the whole year. We haven't done a damn thing in her class, and when parents call to complain about her not doing her job, the school acts all concerned but doesn't say a damn thing to her.

Does she just add 'o' as a suffix to all normal English words and call it Spanish like ours does?
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

no orgies.

IT'S EDUCATIONAL, STOOPIDZ!
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
If someone walks up and punches you in the face, you get equal punishment which is up to being expelled, even if you don't hit them back.

Which is kind of odd, because that's just telling all the students to fight back and cause larger problems...
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Fred1000000
Does she just add 'o' as a suffix to all normal English words and call it Spanish like ours does?

Haha, no. She just sits there and talks about how she has like 5 ex-husbands.

Until 10 o'clock, of course. That's "Maury time".
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
our school is making us wear our id's over our necks next year...oh the stupidity...
Well I'm pretty content with mine after seeing these posts. Well they wont allow MP3 Players in the school at all, not allowed to wear hats IN the school (not even walking out of the school), not allowed to put up hoods... yeah not much to bitch about. Just stuff I wish they'd reconsider.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by shreddin_frets
My school banned the use of salt

DDD=

mine to, people snort it
Keep Strong Grundy

Quote by metaldud536
Milkshakes. They bring the boys to the yard.

Quote by humperdunk
OWNED
my school locks the gates around campus less than 10 minutes after school gets out. i hate being locked in school.
Gear:
Squier Strat
Fender 15w amp
Dunlop Crybaby
Quote by nosushi4you
Haha, no. She just sits there and talks about how she has like 5 ex-husbands.

Until 10 o'clock, of course. That's "Maury time".

Yeesh, she could at least bring some Jerry Springer tapes. At least Jerry Springer is funny. Maury's is just Jerry Springer lite. And less funny.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

Quote by Bucketbot10
mine to, people snort it

people snort salt? what good does that do?
Gear:
Squier Strat
Fender 15w amp
Dunlop Crybaby
my school charges 25 cents for each little thing of butter when you buy a bagel
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
There's a yellow couch which tons of kids get caught screwing each other on, but the school refuses to throw it out. So the freshmen sit on it, never knowing that it used to be a white couch.

Other than that, school is pretty lax.
Quote by Vandals572
my school charges 25 cents for each little thing of butter when you buy a bagel

That's ridiculously overpriced! First oil prices, now butter prices?!!?
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

Quote by DesertEagle
My schools banned just about every camp that was around ten years ago and replaced em with crappy one day retreat things, they've removed all the unhealthy stuff from the canteen (the good stuff) and taken away "muck up day" which is the only day all the leavers get to screw around e.g. egg people, rub condoms on lockers and draw penises everywhere its like a jail now.

sounds a bit like my school. They tried to be sly in removing all chocolate and fizzy drinks and failed so now half the people go to shops and get. Also, they try to crack down on muck up day, but fail miserably.
Quote by Lagrance
2 times a school year drug dogs come, randomly, without warning, i nearly shat myself when they hit up my class last month.

Our school does that too, except around 5 times a year. Also, they bring drug dogs to every sporting event and we have a couple of police officers (with guns) always at the school. I don't know why we have cops since the only time anyone's ever gotten in trouble for a firearm is when they accidently had a rifle in their truck from hunting the day before.

EDIT: Our school has also taken away every pop machine and replaced them with juice machines and has gotten rid of every good snack in the machines. Now, the only snacks are healthy snacks (which taste like ****) and we aren't allowed to have pop at all. I swear our principal is trying to make our school like a Nazi concentration camp.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Last edited by FloyDZeD at May 24, 2008,