Could somebody name some famous classical/ spanish / flaminco style guitarists please

Hey guys,

Am listening to this guys Grisha Goryachev http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFufY5CVxMg .

And i am really impressed with him but sadly cannot find any tabs so any who's just to let you know am currently learning to read sheet music.

But in the mean while can some body name me some famous songs which are: classical/ spanish / flaminco which are tabbed out.

Thanks Guys.

Also back 20 years ago when the internet did not exsist if you wanted to learn a song how did they do that?

Thanks
robby kreiger, andrew stockdale, randy rhoads. not neccessarily famous FOR being classical guitarists, atleast stockdale isnt, but they all ARE famous and they ARE classical/flamenco guitarists
My Gear:
Fender '72 Tele Thinline Deluxe Reissue
Vox Night Train 15W
Quote by Justin_43130
robby kreiger, andrew stockdale, randy rhoads. not neccessarily famous FOR being classical guitarists, atleast stockdale isnt, but they all ARE famous and they ARE classical/flamenco guitarists

Those are not flamenco, try searching flamenco on google and youtube. Try Paco de lucia, paco pena, paco cepero, moraito, vicente amigo, tomatito, tomate(no I'm not kidding)
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by Kirk_Hammett000

Also back 20 years ago when the internet did not exsist if you wanted to learn a song how did they do that?

Thanks

They used their own musical skills, rather than relying on other peoples.
There is poetry in despair.
Quote by Sham-Rock
Rodrigo Y Gabriella

i wouldn't classify them as classical.

Anyway:
Randy Rhoads,
Andres Segovia,
Yngwei Malmsteen,
most shredders
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
for some classical i recomend Francisco Tarrega. Im sure there are some tabs available, but if you have trouble finding them, they sell this book at guitar center with some of his songs, it comes with a free CD too. Give it a try.
Al Di Meola, Paco de Lucia
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
I have a question related to this topic (more or less):

some croatian tv commercial

Do someone recognize this piece playing in background? Please name it, and it's author. I find it amaizingly beautifull, even more beaoutifull than girl in comertial.
esteban
I didn't think we would ever make enough money to pay rent by playing music.
-Gregg Allman

*Insert sarcastic, ego-boosting quote here*
Quote by Surfside
esteban

There are meny estebans in this world, please name one and the name of composition, too! thanx!
Quote by FretboardToAsh
Those are not flamenco, try searching flamenco on google and youtube. Try Paco de lucia, paco pena, paco cepero, moraito, vicente amigo, tomatito, tomate(no I'm not kidding)

they play rock but all of them are trained in classical and flamenco guitar
My Gear:
Fender '72 Tele Thinline Deluxe Reissue
Vox Night Train 15W