does anyone know how to print images out of a windows media player video or a video saved in My pictures? I accidentally took videos instead of pictures on my new camera and i need these pictures for a school project. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
"There are two wolves fighting inside all of us - the wolf of fear and hate, and the wolf of love and peace." The grandson listened, then looked up at his grandfather and asked, "Which one will win?", The grandfather replied, "the one we feed".
screen capture via print screen button then cut out the area of the pic?

That or get a video program capable of screen capture. I know of none.
Enter full screen mode then take a screen shot using the "Print Screen" button. Then, open up MSPaint and press Ctrl and V to paste the image to paint.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
print SCREEN FTW
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
except windows made that to no longer work on vids. atleast on mine, it just shows a black square in paint and photoshop
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC