all right, so something is wrong wit my computer, and i need the computer people of the pit to help

so il start with how my computer is when i start it up. The backround desktop is always blue and says in the middle Warning! spyware has been detected on you computer. You need to download an antivirus. Then a popup appears saying some file cannot be scripted. After i click ok or exit out of it and wait a second, these bugs start crawling from the edge of the screen.

Now i have to say something. When you see bugs crawling aroud on your screen, it freaks the **** out of you. They only go away when i move my mouse.

So to do something about this, i go to my symantic antivirus program and decide to run a scan. The only problem with this, is that it doesn't scan anything, it just says completed after i hit scan. So i went on microsofts website and i downloaded windows defender. I scanned everything on my computer and nothing was found.

I will add though, that this last time i started my computer, after all the bugs went away and i set my backround to something different, a microsoft thing came up and asked if i wanted to continue to block some file program thingy and i said yes. Then it asked if i wanted to send an error report to microsoft and i said yes.

This thing hasn't actually slowed down my computer or done anything except what i have already told you, but i still obviously want it gone. So please help!
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
i'm having a hard time believing this one.

*gets the bandwagon*
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Pretty interesting virus.
Symantec sucks, in personal opinion.
As stated above, Spybot Seek & Destroy
I would also suggest Avast or AVG as anti-virus. They're both free, and both work quite well.
If you're still ****ed, you might have to back up your important stuff and blank it